project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
18 Nov 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Old 2018-08-15, 15:57   #1
DogACTUAL
Default Lauch error reeeeeeee

I started the game but when i was in the ingame menu the background movie started lagging and the server selection was delayed and lagging too whe clicking on servers to join.

So i just decided to hold my PC power button to quickly shut it down. After i restarted my PC the account i logged in to PR with was gone from my profile list. I then successfully recovered it with the recover option in manage profile section.
After all this i tried to launch PR again but got this error message: https://ibb.co/fAnRvp

It happens with every account. I tried resetting all the profiles in options, but to no avail. Please help!
DogACTUAL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 16:24   #2
PBAsydney
Default Re: Lauch error reeeeeeee

Documents\ProjectReality\Profiles

Some file in there is corrupt, had it happen to my controls.con quite often. Which is why I have a backup of that folder now, yay.

You could try nuking everything and see if it works, but you will have default settings then.

Windows servers have better hitreg than Linux servers
PBAsydney is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 18:38   #3
DogACTUAL

Please elalorate on the nuke part.
Old 2018-08-15, 21:04   #4
DogACTUAL

Yeah nvm i misunderstood you, missed the part where you pointed out the folder and though u meant just resetting profiles in launcher option menu.

Deleting all the profile folders fixed it, very easy fix thanks!

Tags
error, lauch, reeeeeeee