project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
19 May 2022, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2015-08-07, 19:32   #1
MightyPole
Default Need help modding

Hey there, is there any weapon and faction modding guides? Maybe I wasn't searching thoroughly enough, but I wasn't fortunate to find ones on local forums. I'm looking for some links, please, don't just pass by without any answer just like in case with my previous topic, your help is really essential.
MightyPole is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-07, 20:05   #2
Damian_

Damian_'s Avatar
Default Re: Need help modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyPole View Post
Hey there, is there any weapon and faction modding guides? Maybe I wasn't searching thoroughly enough, but I wasn't fortunate to find ones on local forums. I'm looking for some links, please, don't just pass by without any answer just like in case with my previous topic, your help is really essential.
I don't think I undersand what you expect, but this could be it Modding Tutorials - Project Reality Forums.
Damian_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-07, 20:11   #3
Nightingale

Nightingale's Avatar
Default Re: Need help modding

Unfortunately, many of the links you will find will just be dead URLs.

There is a lot of guesswork when it comes to making stuff for PR, because the game is so old.

IGN: 1993 TOYOTA_PREVIA
Nightingale is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-08, 06:56   #4
MightyPole
Default Re: Need help modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian_ View Post
I don't think I undersand what you expect, but this could be it Modding Tutorials - Project Reality Forums.
I hoped to get some links to weapon and faction modding tutorials, but now I got everything settled by Nightingale. Thanks for reply.
MightyPole is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-08, 06:58   #5
MightyPole
Default Re: Need help modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightingale View Post
Unfortunately, many of the links you will find will just be dead URLs.

There is a lot of guesswork when it comes to making stuff for PR, because the game is so old.
Thanks, you've been a lot of help.
MightyPole is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-08, 06:59   #6
MightyPole
Default Re: Need help modding

Subject is settled. L&A.
MightyPole is offline Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
modding
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 18:24.