project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions
22 Oct 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Factions Discussion on PR:BF2 community factions.

Old 2021-03-10, 15:27   #61
[R-DEV]​Outlawz7
PR:BF2 Developer

Default Re: [Faction Concept] JSDF

The author is part of the team, does that give a hint?

Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-11, 10:29   #62
Iguanadjy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawz7 View Post
Does that mean it’s gonna be released in 2 hours? :P with fastropes I guess

Supporting this game since 0.6 Never gonna give up!
Iguanadjy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-28, 01:16   #63
Themaxangel2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguanadjy View Post
Haven’t heard any progress since few months now... hope it’s still going on this faction and what may comes is really promising!
I think the same, this faction is great as others that unfortunately for resources or lack of time, money and desire were forgotten. Besides that a third Sino-Japanese war would be great.

although I saw in a part before an advance of the Japanese type 89 rifle although Japan was already in the process of changing their old rifles for a new one that was the type 20
Themaxangel2015 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-28, 01:18   #64
Themaxangel2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawz7 View Post

pos the author has not published anything. Although that gives me two things or that they are still advancing or they paused, which I hope is the first
Themaxangel2015 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-04, 17:44   #65
[R-CON]​Hans_Strudel
PR:BF2 Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaxangel2015 View Post
I think the same, this faction is great as others that unfortunately for resources or lack of time, money and desire were forgotten. Besides that a third Sino-Japanese war would be great.

although I saw in a part before an advance of the Japanese type 89 rifle although Japan was already in the process of changing their old rifles for a new one that was the type 20
That's why i put a limitation to pre 2010 equipment because i really dislike armament race plus we have plenty of factions that are not that modern. It doesn't mean we will not see any modern equipment in future, but initially design plan was inspired by JSDF participation in Iraq.
Hans_Strudel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-05, 21:01   #66
Themaxangel2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans_Strudel View Post
That's why i put a limitation to pre 2010 equipment because i really dislike armament race plus we have plenty of factions that are not that modern. It doesn't mean we will not see any modern equipment in future, but initially design plan was inspired by JSDF participation in Iraq.
I said it as if I finally got another faction out of the game, I have already seen other factions never came to light and it was a pity that Japan did not come out, I think it's great in PR because we would not only have China as the only Asian country in the world. play.

It really does not bother me that they do not put the current armament although well Japan is about to replace the type 89 with the type 20 but hey that will take a long time.
Last edited by Themaxangel2015; 2021-05-08 at 00:15..
Old 2021-09-28, 07:41   #67
Patty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaxangel2015 View Post
It really does not bother me that they do not put the current armament although well Japan is about to replace the type 89 with the type 20 but hey that will take a long time.
Yes, currently, it's probably the amphibious brigades that received the type 20, others gonna have to struggle with the type 89 and afaik it's unreliable. Other than that tho, I love the look and it's very iconic <3
Patty is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
concept, faction, jsdf