project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
30 Nov 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

Old 2011-07-03, 11:19   #1
Redrum
Default When are 128 player Servers gonna be released?

When exactly is the 128 player thing going to be released because it has been in testing for more than 6 months now, how much more time is needed? Is it only going to be released when next version of pr is released or will we see it in this version...

I'm just looking for an estimate on release date doesn't have to be exact date, so i know when to start playing pr again because 64 player battles don't feel very exciting, after having experienced 128 players...
Old 2011-07-03, 11:48   #2
Maverick

Default Re: When are 128 player Servers gonna be released?

When it's done.

Old 2011-07-03, 11:58   #3
dtacs
Supporting Member

How long is a piece of string?

How many grains of sand are there on a beach?

How many silly questions are there on these forums?

Each of those questions can't be answered as they're rhetorical, but you get the point. If you want to experience 128 players, keep playing on Sisu until the devs reach a conclusion on the right amount of players. At the moment everything logical points to 8 man squads and capping it under 128 players to avoid performance on 1km maps and to avoid needless amounts of spam.

Until then, just keep reading the updates that they are providing on the 128 player thread, and providing as much feedback as you can. Feedback and suggestions are the spice of PR.
Old 2011-07-03, 13:35   #4
Jigsaw

When it is done.

Locked.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end... "
Closed Thread

Tags
128, gonna, player, released, servers