project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
18 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2018-05-01, 00:46   #31
Dr_Death

Default Re: Another Seat for 2-manned Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemulenssis View Post
Im sorry but your words and the quote just crakked me up too much i had to express my feelings here.
what quote?

"Sorry, i dont english" - Zootsuit, Al Basrah, 2014.
Dr_Death is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-10, 22:00   #32
Coalz101

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTurista View Post
the tank should always keep the engine sound, either with the driver or gunner in it but I don't believe this is possible.
It is possible, if you look at the avenger for an example, while the gunner is in you hear the audio of the active turret engine or whatever it is, is it could be an option. Also having a 'start up delay' should actually be implemented, this would nerf 'sound checking' but add the extra seat which allows the engine to be slightly lower audio, or have the person in the seat hear from longer distances, like a phone tap or something like that.
Coalz101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-11, 02:53   #33
Mostacho

Or you guys could spice things up and do just like the opposite, make the engine still run also while there is a gunner to ruin far sound checks

Not sure if it will make the gameplay any "better" though

I can see the appeal of cas ideia other than the invulnerability, some times you die bugged on the turrent doing the sound check, and that is pretty annoying.

but armored vehicles are OP enough already, i mean you can effectively shoot down jets and helicopters with proper angle.
Mostacho is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-17, 15:27   #34
CAS_ual_TY
PR Server License Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coalz101 View Post
It is possible, if you look at the avenger for an example, while the gunner is in you hear the audio of the active turret engine or whatever it is, is it could be an option. Also having a 'start up delay' should actually be implemented, this would nerf 'sound checking' but add the extra seat which allows the engine to be slightly lower audio, or have the person in the seat hear from longer distances, like a phone tap or something like that.
I actually really like this idea of doing the engine sound like it is done with the avenger gunner seat. Or is that sound only played in 1p? I dont actually know thinking about it

CAS_ual_TY is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
2manned, commander, seat, vehicles