project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.87 Feedback Forum
22 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2009-08-02, 15:07   #1
Adetter

Default RAF Puma?

Is the Puma in this mod,cuss i never played on a map with it............If it is in this mod,please tell me what map its on............
Old 2009-08-02, 15:08   #2
Rudd
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: RAF Puma?

http://openbytes.files.wordpress.com...1/raf-puma.jpg

^ this? No

http://www.milavia.net/news/images/merlin_hc3a.jpg

^ this is though, merlin. its on Qinling

Old 2009-08-02, 15:11   #3
Adetter

But the Merlin is on Al Bashrah,and its not similar to the heli on that picture you showed me..........Or the heli on Quinling...
Old 2009-08-02, 15:13   #4
Masaq
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Masaq

Uh? The heli on Qinling is this - http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/5/4338/47157.jpg the HC3 Merlin.

There is no Puma ingame.

"That's how it starts, Mas, with that warm happy feeling inside. Pretty soon you're rocking in the corner, a full grown dog addict, wondering where your next St Bernand is coming from..." - IAJTHOMAS
"Did they say what he's angry about?" asked Annette Mitchell, 77, of the district, stranded after seeing a double feature of "Piranha 3D" and "The Last Exorcism." - Washington Post
Old 2009-08-02, 15:17   #5
Adetter

It looks like a Puma,Not weird i thought it was one............The Merlin on Al Bashra is just Merlin,and the one on Qinling is Merlin HC3.............????
Old 2009-08-02, 15:17   #6
Scot
Supporting Member

The Lynx was on Basrah:

The Merlin is on Qingling:

The Puma ain't in-game:

Last edited by Scot; 2009-08-02 at 16:41..
Old 2009-08-02, 15:24   #7
Adetter

Havent anyone suggested the Puma helicopter,cuss i thod the British army used the Puma,or maybe its just the Special forces like SAS using that......
Old 2009-08-02, 15:34   #8
Dobson

The British Army don't use the Puma. IICRC I think there is still a couple of squadrons in the RAF that use them. Really there is no need for a Puma to be made - The British have the lynx for a light helicopter, the Merlin for medium transport and soon will have a heavy lift helicopter - the Chinook. I'm not sure where the Puma would fit in. And the time could be spent better on other assets (especially op-for air assets!).

Old 2009-08-02, 15:48   #9
Scot
Supporting Member

There are 33 Pumas, 33 and 230 Sqdn use them, they are used I think, but as said, not needed.

Old 2009-08-02, 16:06   #10
arjan

also, you dont need to post alot of ''................................'''its enoying..

Tags
puma, raf