project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Highlights > PR Dev Journal Archives > 2008
12 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-01, 23:07   #21
mammikoura

looks AWESOME!

It is the soldier, not the priest, who protects freedom of religion; the soldier, not the journalist, who protects freedom of speech.
Old 2008-04-01, 23:51   #22
G.Drew

Send a message via MSN to G.Drew

one word:

WOW

[R-COM]BloodBane611: I do like the old school rape...However, it's a bit awkward to be a white boy blasting the old school in public....
Old 2008-04-02, 00:04   #23
Eddiereyes909
Retired Forum Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Eddiereyes909 Send a message via MSN to Eddiereyes909

the return of the two seaters.

"You know we've had to imagine the war here, and we have imagined that it was being fought by aging men like ourselves. We had forgotten that wars were fought by babies. When I saw those freshly shaved faces, it was a shock "My God, my God?" I said to myself. "It's the Children's Crusade."- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughter House Five
Old 2008-04-02, 00:07   #24
ReaperMAC

Send a message via AIM to ReaperMAC

Cool!

PR Test Team: Serious Business
[R-DEV]dbzao: My head Rhino.... (long pause) My beautiful head
[R-DEV]Rhino - If you want to spam do it in the tester area please.
Control the Media, Control the Mind.
Old 2008-04-02, 00:07   #25
GeZe
Retired PR Developer

I hope you guys like the skin

Old 2008-04-02, 00:16   #26
Symplify

Send a message via MSN to Symplify

Looks like there's some texture work to be done, but damn, I was waiting for this to be put in Qinling

Old 2008-04-02, 00:45   #27
Raniak

Wings that move ? How do you move them, they move by themselves when you use afterburner ?

Old 2008-04-02, 00:48   #28
[R-DEV]​Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raniak View Post
Wings that move ? How do you move them, they move by themselves when you use afterburner ?
they auto sweep in and out depending on your speed.

Old 2008-04-02, 00:57   #29
Swe_Olsson

Send a message via ICQ to Swe_Olsson

Will there be different loadouts on this aircraft, dvs if its used on an insurgancy maps perhaps air to air missiles aint required but rather ( 6 ?)Paveway II LGB. not quiet sure how many it can carry. or 12 Brimstones.. Althought i red somewhere it can hold 16 brimstones, i just might be dreaming.

If its okey the question will go towards other aircrafts aswell ( do not wanna go offtopic thought )

Beautiful beast rhino, extraordinary sample of your highquality work. You dont stop as a mapper but you learn new things on the road. Your such a person i people could look up to. ( Thanks OPK for the model )
Old 2008-04-02, 01:09   #30
[R-DEV]​Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swe_Olsson View Post
Will there be different loadouts on this aircraft, dvs if its used on an insurgancy maps perhaps air to air missiles aint required but rather ( 6 ?)Paveway II LGB. not quiet sure how many it can carry. or 12 Brimstones.. Althought i red somewhere it can hold 16 brimstones, i just might be dreaming.

If its okey the question will go towards other aircrafts aswell ( do not wanna go offtopic thought )

Beautiful beast rhino, extraordinary sample of your highquality work. You dont stop as a mapper but you learn new things on the road. Your such a person i people could look up to. ( Thanks OPK for the model )
cheers!

different load outs are unlikely, but possible.

This aircraft is always equipped with air to air missiles for self deference, apart from at air shows etc but you will never see it going into any combat situation without them, a min of 2 at the very least but normally 4 from my ref pics.

this thing can be equipped with most RAF weapons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAF Site
Armament: Storm Shadow, Brimstone, ALARM, AIM-9 Sidewinder, Paveway II, Paveway III, Enhanced Paveway, General Purpose Bombs, Mauser 27mm, Cluster Bombs
and I also think it can be fitted with more with also I've heard tactical nukes thou cant confirm that

so we could make more of these weapons and fit them to it thou dont think we will need to.

I aint got a ref pic with 16 Brimstone missiles thou got some with 12, and it looks like it might be possible to fit anouther bunch in the middles of these if they where going to the extream

and ye, other aircraft this can also apply to, in the end depends if the map really needs a different jet loadout which is unlikely.

We may also cut the brimstone missiles we put on the one ingame down to 3 to balance things out a little, thou see how things go there.

Closed Thread

Tags
gr4, raf, tornado, vehicle, vehicles