project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
23 May 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 11:14 PM   #1
machineofdeath
Default British tank bug

There is an issue with the british tanks on the Battle For Qinling map. When the tanks are at a complete stop they will shake making it hard to aim at enemies. These tanks will also slide UP hill when around the coal mine, I have not noticed this issue on any other hills, or with the MEC tanks.

Old 07-14-2008, 01:22 AM   #2
[R-DEV]Airsoft
PR:BF2 Developer

Default Re: British tank bug

something with challengers i say. several times i experienced this.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:05 AM   #3
Mariospeedwagen

Yup me three =/
Old 07-18-2008, 09:02 PM   #4
Bringerof_D
Supporting Member

hmm this has happened to me too but it only happens when i'm on a bad peice of land so like ontop of a sharp ledge, this happens for me in all tanks given that the right conditions are met
Old 07-18-2008, 10:10 PM   #5
Spinkyone

You can do one better than that...

A guy stops the tank in an awkward location, north of VCP on Al Basrah, where it vibrates like mad. The driver then bails out and gets crushed to death against a sandbag wall, then the gunner is too stubborn or AFK to mount the driver seat to move the bouncing tank back so anyone can get anywhere near this death-trap. Welcome to my Project Reality squad
Old 07-19-2008, 06:03 AM   #6
joey_deacs

Send a message via ICQ to joey_deacs Send a message via AIM to joey_deacs Send a message via MSN to joey_deacs Send a message via Yahoo to joey_deacs Send a message via Skype™ to joey_deacs

this is all down to where you stop the tank, if your driver does a good job you will be able to fire and have a stable firing platform.

As in the real work your driver wouldn`t dismount during action and would drive in a tactical manner NOT sitting on inclines to fire.

Basic armoured tactics
Old 07-19-2008, 08:03 AM   #7
Other Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by uk_joey_deacs View Post
this is all down to where you stop the tank, if your driver does a good job you will be able to fire and have a stable firing platform.

As in the real work your driver wouldn`t dismount during action and would drive in a tactical manner NOT sitting on inclines to fire.

Basic armoured tactics
i agree its up to where you stop the tank not the tanks fault for falling with gravity
Old 07-19-2008, 08:13 AM   #8
IAJTHOMAS

Er, the tanks will move at full speed uncrewed in certain situations, its a bug not just gravity. I can remember chasing after one in a warrior so my gunner could grab it before it flew in to the river, had to nudge it into a tree using my warrior to stop it so my gunner could jump in.

Old 07-19-2008, 08:39 AM   #9
Harrod200

It's not a bug; it's realistic.

Y'see, unlike other armies, we Brits don't stop at death; we come back and operate our vehicles from beyond the grave. It's a dead squaddie that's controlling that tank really.

404: Signature not found
Old 07-19-2008, 08:49 AM   #10
IAJTHOMAS

Taking the "advance at all costs" order a little too literally

Closed Thread

Tags
british, bug, tank