project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
27 Jun 2022, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2015-07-06, 20:40   #1181
Spook
Supporting Member

Default Re: Squad: A commercial game made by developers of and inspired by PR:BF2

Comrade what is it in your life that leads you to so much hate and hostility that you have to reflect upon us day in day out? What is it that stops you from not being such an unappreciative, hateful and bashing embittered dick for at least a single day?

Why don't you just keep your whole negativism and drabness for yourself spare us from your cocky remarks when you actually have nothing to contribute? This man just offered you a refund and you prove him that you don't care about the money. Its all about irritation and hatred.

I can't visit a single discussion in this forum without seeing you spitting in peoples faces and trying to tear down everything and everyone around you. I am tired of getting upset reading your bs anywhere i look.

I will praise the day when you finally pile up enough rage to do the only reasoned thing your behaviour was suggesting all the time and turn your back on this community.

Spook is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 21:15   #1182
Z-trooper
Retired PR Developer

Default Re: Squad: A commercial game made by developers of and inspired by PR:BF2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX View Post
And I was willing to pay more(I donated more for PR) if I had gotten a straight answer on what the weapon skin will be.

How do you expect anyone to pay extra when nobody, not even devs could give a decent explanation on a simple weapon skin?
The RPK model was already all kinds of fucked in "spotlight" thread on squad forums...these things are not inspiring confidence.

I'm sure anyone can see the irony in all these claims of realism tactical shooter teamwork...etc. when they can't even get RPK to look right. (except for the fact that most people don't know what RPK looks like either)
Since we are in pre-alpha it means that nothing you see is final, that includes the RPK.

The RPK argument I see you use to death. Sure it is missing a few details, and yes it will be redone. Now leave the poor dead horse alone, we need that dead horse to be turned to soap before it is fully decayed.

You can choose to support us if you agree with our vision so we have the resources, network and reach to complete the vision, or you can of course continue to do what you are doing, and you will end up with the RPK and things the way they are in the final version of the game.

"Without geometry, life is pointless"
Z-trooper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 21:39   #1183
ComradeHX
Banned
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-trooper View Post
Since we are in pre-alpha it means that nothing you see is final, that includes the RPK.

The RPK argument I see you use to death. Sure it is missing a few details, and yes it will be redone. Now leave the poor dead horse alone, we need that dead horse to be turned to soap before it is fully decayed.

You can choose to support us if you agree with our vision so we have the resources, network and reach to complete the vision, or you can of course continue to do what you are doing, and you will end up with the RPK and things the way they are in the final version of the game.
Go for it, keep RPK as is. We'll see who loses more.

I did support kickstarter with $30. I already told you people what RPK should look like(clearly it didn't help people get a better impression of the game) before, as constructively as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spook View Post
Comrade what is it in your life that leads you to so much hate and hostility that you have to reflect upon us day in day out? What is it that stops you from not being such an unappreciative, hateful and bashing embittered dick for at least a single day?

Why don't you just keep your whole negativism and drabness for yourself spare us from your cocky remarks when you actually have nothing to contribute? This man just offered you a refund and you prove him that you don't care about the money. Its all about irritation and hatred.

I can't visit a single discussion in this forum without seeing you spitting in peoples faces and trying to tear down everything and everyone around you. I am tired of getting upset reading your bs anywhere i look.

I will praise the day when you finally pile up enough rage to do the only reasoned thing your behaviour was suggesting all the time and turn your back on this community.
If you think my posts are hateful...etc.

Don't ask for it next time. Also, you don't have to sit on internet getting mad at someone's posts. Go outside and take a walk.

You get upset because you know I'm right.

Fyi, the only one raging is you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickLA_CA View Post
That stock you posted is typical for the Balkans where soldiers carve stuff in with their knifes (it's in Serbian). For Afghanistan and such areas, the one presented by Squad is pretty accurate. I've seen a lot of similar decals on leaks from ISIS and Talibans.
Clearly it wasn't middle eastern, but I was under the impression that Squad isn't going to be only U.S. vs. Taliban.
Last edited by ComradeHX; 2015-07-06 at 21:52..
Old 2015-07-06, 21:52   #1184
Z-trooper
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Go for it, keep RPK as is. We'll see who loses more.
By your own admission most people don't even know what an RPK looks like anyway, and I don't see people complaining about the way that the various AKs look in PR either, even after all these many years.

I don't think we are loosing much... I mean, even YOU bought it, and you can't stop talking about how horrible our RPK is lol.

I'll stop feeding the trolls, I need to get back to making a game, I just had to stop by to get my daily dose of anti-motivation lol

For future reference, as you can see - we do see peoples comments, including yours.

There are constructive ways of saying things and then there are demotivating ways of saying things, the latter is obviously not aiding any efforts to better the game, especially when you have the chance to talk to someone who can work directly on the issue in question.

"Without geometry, life is pointless"
Z-trooper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 22:08   #1185
Fir3w411

Quote:
-snip-
Your ego gets in the way of your logic and reasoning; it's funny.

We are all sick of seeing your hate posts all throughout the forums, not just Spook. Don't you realize that? I've seen numerous threads where you are told the same thing and you always answer the same BS.

You pretend like you are the all knowing one on these forums and can't possibly be wrong, rather we always are. It gets really annoying seeing your shitposts ruining every thread.

"Sometimes you just gotta use torture tactics."
Fir3w411 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 22:08   #1186
karambaitos

Send a message via MSN to karambaitos

I'd like to know what nitpicks he has with the RPK.

There is only one unforgivable lie That is the lie that says, This is the end, you are the conqueror, you have achieved it and now all that remains is to build walls higher and shelter behind them. Now, the lie says, the world is safe.? The Great Khan.

40k is deep like that.
karambaitos is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 22:14   #1187
ComradeHX
Banned
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fir3w411 View Post
Your ego gets in the way of your logic and reasoning; it's funny.

We are all sick of seeing your hate posts all throughout the forums, not just Spook. Don't you realize that? I've seen numerous threads where you are told the same thing and you always answer the same BS.

You pretend like you are the all knowing one on these forums and can't possibly be wrong, rather we always are. It gets really annoying seeing your shitposts ruining every thread.
That's the problem with this forum.

Too many idiots blinded with hate, spewing BS while thinking I'm posting BS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karambaitos View Post
I'd like to know what nitpicks he has with the RPK.
The most obvious ones:

1. wrong sights(no windage adjustment)
2. no receiver reinforcement(something that only happens in civilian RPK-lookalikes in U.S.) and no barrel pin.

These will be in your face every time you pick it up in-game.

There is also missing trigger group pin(for lack of better word)...etc. but it's not too visible.

Someone basically made an abomination combining the features of both stamped AND milled receiver AK, slap the RPK front end and stock on it and called it a day.
Last edited by ComradeHX; 2015-07-06 at 22:39..
Old 2015-07-06, 22:20   #1188
Nosferatu
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Nosferatu

Quote:
That's the problem with this forum.

Too many idiots blinded with hate, spewing BS while thinking I'm posting BS.
I think you really need to turn up the heat.
Guys really got soft around here without proper ass-whooping, Wenhua-Da-Geming-style.

"In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk" - General Patton : A Soldier's Life

If violence isn't the answer, then you obviously need more violence.
Nosferatu is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 22:25   #1189
ghostfool84
Supporting Member

All weapons are WIP and DEVs stated that many times, so why so much hate on that? Its a PRE ALPHA, if you dont know what that means, you better dont get into Early Access, you will not get a final and polished game.

[KSK]
ghostfool84 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 22:33   #1190
ComradeHX
Banned
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostfool84 View Post
All weapons are WIP and DEVs stated that many times, so why so much hate on that? Its a PRE ALPHA, if you dont know what that means, you better dont get into Early Access, you will not get a final and polished game.
I don't hate; I was just disappointed.

Because devs showed it off for kickstarter and it was the most basic things(you had 3 long guns for Taliban in pre-alpha and one is horribly wrong).

I mean, if you build a model of RPK from scratch...ending up like what it is now only means you failed to acquire enough reference photos or didn't look at them. I wonder what Military Advisor, if there is any, would say/have said about that RPK.

IIRC, the plum magazines are wrong too; no ribs.
ComradeHX is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
... hides behind, ..the alpha status, .for everything wrong, 5 fps, blur my screen, blurry, commercial, developers, game, inspired, katarn loves crysis, machinima, player forgot glass, poxo is ghey, pr > squad, prbf2, shit game, shitty blurry game, specs, squad