project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
11 May 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2021-02-23, 07:24   #431
Vicious3o2
Default Re: PR Loading Screen Tip Suggestion Thread

1. Your team loses 30 tickets when you lose a flag your ALREADY control. Don't capture gray flags your not setup to defend.

2. Squads are granted a 10 second respawn bonus after building a FOB/Hideout. It's good for the team AND your squad. Each team gets a maximum of 6.

3. Adjust your in-game volume and your mumble output volume so that you can hear over engines before you need to hear something crucial from vehicle crew.

4. Up to 5 IEDs and 30 Mines can be deployed by sappers and combat engineers. Deployed in the right area these can be devastating tools of destruction.

5. APCs provide kits that same way crates do but with no limit and keep rally points within 2 large grids permanent unless overran. Use them wisely.
Vicious3o2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-23, 21:40   #432
Coalz101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious3o2 View Post
5. APCs provide kits that same way crates do but with no limit and keep rally points within 2 large grids permanent unless overran. Use them wisely.
Large Grids = 300m also = 150m also = 75m
Please specify a distance if you're going to say something grid related it will help the new players.
I believe it's 600m/300m in total judging by what I see in the manual.
Coalz101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-26, 10:47   #433
axytho
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious3o2 View Post
1. Your team loses 30 tickets when you lose a flag your ALREADY control. Don't capture gray flags your not setup to defend.

4. Up to 5 IEDs and 30 Mines can be deployed by sappers and combat engineers. Deployed in the right area these can be devastating tools of destruction.

1. That was changed I believe. It is now advisable to capture neutral flags whenever possible, even if you might lose them.

4. I'm pretty sure that you can only place 5 mines (of any kind) and 10 remotely controlled explosives. Do you have a source for this one?
axytho is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
future releases, loading, screen, suggestion, thread, tip, tips