project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
10 Jul 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2016-12-03, 03:23   #1
Blaze_02
Post Manual download for every patches?

Will the devs keep doing manual update for every patch?

The situation is: I like to play online but I also like to play local in our laptops with my friends who isn't familiar with PR. So I kind of need to introduce them to it but they don't have the luxury of internet (yet) and it would be great if I can download patches manually for their client to update so that I still can play coop locals with them and online alone.

PS: We usually share our internet for when we play coop local.
Blaze_02 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-03, 03:46   #2
[R-DEV]​Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: Manual download for every patches?

If you go into your PR Launcher options, you can see the path to where the updates download (and change them), as well as check a box in the bottom left for "Keep Update Files", for them to be permanently saved there and not deleted after the update is completed:

But if there was enough call for it, we could possibly look at giving out download links for each update but a bit more work for us to manually post them etc.

Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-03, 16:57   #3
Blaze_02
Default Re: Manual download for every patches?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post
as well as check a box
Ah.. So that's what it is for. Been hesitating to set that ticbox but now I'm really glad that you guys put it there. Nice job!

Keep up the great work, devs. I hope i can get a better job soon and find some way to donate.

Cheers
Blaze_02 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
download, manual, patches