project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
20 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-12, 14:46   #11
Katsu

Default Re: Muttrah Ambient Sounds (First Aid Here!)

It takes place at approx 31 seconds in and is panned hard left, very quiet in the mix. Straight after the sample in question is another voice, lower in pitch, central panned this time but similar in rhythm then immediately after this a single loudish squawk of a seagull, all within the 31-34s time period.

I tried to isolate it as much as possible and to be fair the musical notes behind the suspected voice are pretty much the same as the 'First Aid, here!' shout. Couldn't say either way if it was or was not the same sample, especially after looping it for a minute or two as it becomes what you want it to be after a while.

Takes some young ears to notice that detail, I'm guessing that agentscar is under 20. Shame mine aren't that young anymore

Old 2008-10-12, 23:33   #12
Spuz36

Default Re: Muttrah Ambient Sounds (First Aid Here!)

I was thinking it could be just a play of notes that sounds really close to the saying, but since we have all been exposed to the 'First Aid Here' phrase, maybe it just sounds like it even more.

Closed Thread

Tags
aid, ambient, muttrah, sounds