project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
08 Feb 2023, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-25, 13:09   #3701
Qaiex

Default Re: Stuff that makes us laugh IV: for the lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeni[BiH] View Post
So what if I come to finland or sweden or whatever and start talking with some random people while I wait for the bus or something, what will happen? Someone should make an experiment or something
I think the other person will answer any question but not volunteer any information or really do anything beyond answer your questions.
If it's someone with confidence he/she might go: "Look, could we please just wait for the bus?"

There are of course exceptions, like attractive people.

I think most of the time it's not that we're being antisocial, we just don't have anything we want to talk about. If you ask a question or want to know something we're more than happy to oblige, but we're not going to make an effort to start a conversation with someone who in 10-15 minutes, we'll never meet ever again.

Old 2012-02-25, 13:15   #3702
Rudd
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
we'll never meet ever again.

Old 2012-02-25, 13:38   #3703
Limeni[BiH]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaiex View Post
I think the other person will answer any question but not volunteer any information or really do anything beyond answer your questions.
If it's someone with confidence he/she might go: "Look, could we please just wait for the bus?"

There are of course exceptions, like attractive people.

I think most of the time it's not that we're being antisocial, we just don't have anything we want to talk about. If you ask a question or want to know something we're more than happy to oblige, but we're not going to make an effort to start a conversation with someone who in 10-15 minutes, we'll never meet ever again.
I think that's strange and somewhat bad...humans are social animals, they need to interact, I'm not saying you have to tell me your credit card informations or some private things but I think it's ok to chat with strangers while you wait for a tram or bus, talk about some trivial stuff like weather, politics, shortage of butter and stuff like that.
Maybe that's why suicide rate is so high up there.
Old 2012-02-25, 14:08   #3704
LieutenantNessie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeni[BiH] View Post
I think that's strange and somewhat bad...humans are social animals, they need to interact, I'm not saying you have to tell me your credit card informations or some private things but I think it's ok to chat with strangers while you wait for a tram or bus, talk about some trivial stuff like weather, politics, shortage of butter and stuff like that.
Maybe that's why suicide rate is so high up there.
So it's just normal in your contry when you go to a bus stop you go "hey that one presidentual candidate is a real twat youknow?"

As Qaiex said, if you ask something, we're happy to answer but it's not like we're just going up on somebody and start chatting about some meaningless shit.

PS: Thread is getting laggy for me, or atleast when I post
Old 2012-02-25, 14:22   #3705
Qaiex

Lol talking to strangers isn't socializing.
We do talk to each other, we have friends, and we talk a lot, we just don't talk to every single person we meet.

The suicide rates in Sweden are actually only at 30th in the world. Bosnia and Herzegovina actually has a slightly higher suicide rate for men, but Sweden has twice as high a rate for women, which is why Bosnia and Herzegovina is at 37th.

Apparently Lithuanians are the most suicidal people in the world.

*googles lithuania*

*googles sweden*

If you look closely in the second picture, you can see a Drakkar. A dragon ship.

Last edited by Qaiex; 2012-02-25 at 14:36..
Old 2012-02-25, 15:32   #3706
Zemciugas

Good job picking out the worst pics you could find.

Old 2012-02-25, 15:36   #3707
Rudd
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Gents, I advise you to halt this particular conversation right now, I think its heading somewhere no-one will enjoy going.

I miss the IT crowd

Old 2012-02-25, 16:37   #3708
[R-DEV]​Outlawz7
PR:BF2 Developer

Still, why stand so far apart at a bus stop...

Anyway I lol'd

Old 2012-02-25, 16:40   #3709
Qaiex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemciugas View Post
Good job picking out the worst pics you could find.
That was sort of the point. xD
Also, lol at the gravel.

Old 2012-02-25, 16:46   #3710
Navo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaiex View Post
Then how do you explain Finland?
Alcohol
Closed Thread

Tags
9gag sucks, australia, bf3 is still rubish, bike, calling, cut, destiny, games, helmets, laugh, lol, love, makes, moderator, nope.avi, prank, radio, show, stuff, thelolisstronginthisone, thisiswhereihide, video, youtube, zombinladen