project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
17 Apr 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Old 2021-02-01, 19:58   #1
InfantryGamer42
Default Scimitar gun

Got hit by lat in Scimitar. Gun whit AP rounds is down, but gun whit HE rounds is working normally.
InfantryGamer42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-01, 23:57   #2
Coalz101

Default Re: Scimitar gun

This happened a few times to me in the past, didn't consider reporting it as I couldn't exactly recreate it so I thought it was a one time them.
From my understanding though, it SEEMINGLY happens when you switch immediately or just a few seconds before the gun goes down I'm not a 100% sure about it though. Also it didn't happen on the scimi for me that time, i think it was a btr or something with an auto cannon.
Coalz101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-02, 07:45   #3
InfantryGamer42

I did immediately switched to smoke after getting hit, so I can cover my back from possible second LAT. After I did that, I realised my HE is still up, but AP is down.
InfantryGamer42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-09, 12:56   #4
Coalz101

Alright encountered this bug more often. What I've realized so far:
  • This only happens to AP only (as far as I' aware of)
  • It does not occur to HE if it was selected [(If it does its a very rare case)] however what happens, to my knowledge, switching from HE to AP to find AP being tracked, when you switch back to HE it becomes tracked.
  • Happens in lot more vehicles that just the Scimi, I've encountered this in a tank aswell
Coalz101 is offline Reply With Quote