project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:Vietnam General Discussion
18 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:Vietnam General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality Vietnam modification.

Old 2011-01-20, 20:08   #41
Twonkle

Send a message via MSN to Twonkle
Default Re: Hype died down quite a bit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supahpingi View Post
Hypes are overated,they only maike people dissapointed.

Its actually alot more fun when it comes when you dont expect it and only find out the cool stuff when you actually play
I lol'd when I read your post then saw your signature(s) haha

Old 2011-01-20, 20:30   #42
salaminl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouthpiece View Post
I've never understood this - how can a person be a fan if he has not experienced the object of his fandom. It's quite illogical.
I'm fan of the idea alone, and i experienced it all in my head. You get the point anyways right.

''You can kill ten of my men for every one I kill of yours, but even at those odds, you will lose and I will win.''
- Ho Chi Minh
Old 2011-01-20, 21:45   #43
supahpingi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twonkle View Post
I lol'd when I read your post then saw your signature(s) haha
I get paid for the advertising you know

Thanks to making my sig look rediculously stupid i can buy a ferrari next month

Yay

Old 2011-01-21, 20:47   #44
ankyle62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acecombatzer0 View Post
Be patient, it is done when its done. Vietnam is alive and well.
Lack of interest is due to these type of responses from the DEVs which discourage getting info and basically we will let you know when it's done doesnt exactly get you excited for anything.
Last edited by ankyle62; 2011-01-23 at 03:40..
Old 2011-01-21, 23:19   #45
Plaid-Apples

Yeah the its done when its done thing is actually retarded. Obviously its done when its done, what else would it be when its done? All these cool cats that immediately post those responses whenever someone asks about progress can give it a rest.

It's okay to show the progress and transitional phases that pr:v moves through during its course to completion. But I think most people understand that the devs use their free time, for the most part, to make this stuff happen and are cool with being patient. It would be nice to have some sort of an acknowledgement to its status though.

Either way, PR rocks and I'm sure PR vietnam will kick ass too. I, along with most people I imagine, will continue to wait and then enjoy the shit out of it when its finally released. Which will hopefully be sooner than later.
Old 2011-01-22, 23:41   #46
Ddonegan

Is there anyway I can apply to beta test this?
Old 2011-01-22, 23:44   #47
The Iron Dreamer

No beta for this.. atleast not anounced....

Old 2011-01-23, 19:23   #48
AirForcePilot88

Maybe the practice of not giving the community is part of the devs plan. As some of you have said, there is low community interest, which keeps the community off of the devs back and allows them to work without interuptions. Just a thought

ZOMG VIETNAM!!!!!
I never liked riding in helicopters because there's a fair probability that the bottom part will get going around as fast as the top part. ~John Wittenborn
Death is just nature's way of telling you to watch your airspeed. ~Anonymous
Leader, bandits at 2 o clock! Roger; it's only 1:30 now, what'll I do 'til then? ~The Bill Waterson comic "Calvin and Hobbes"
Old 2011-01-24, 17:32   #49
Fearosius

Send a message via MSN to Fearosius

I must agree it would be nice to hear a word of the current state of PR:V, Given the amount of talk in discussion and suggestions should prompt the DEVS with some ideas up their sleeves that I'm sure will make us jump for titties.
Old 2011-01-24, 22:38   #50
TheOldBreed

Yeah, everyone's stopped making retarded suggestions. Alas, it'll be done when it's done. In the mean time, play Eve of Destruction 2.

Tags
bit, died, hype