project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR General Discussion Archives
19 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2007-02-09, 09:08   #11
[PR]AC3421

Yeah, they were deadlier in .4 because they were "less" realistic because of there almost zero recoil.
Old 2007-02-09, 09:10   #12
[R-DEV]​Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]NikovK
Honestly the battle rifles are less lethal now than they were before because of higher recoil.
easily. they are just much more accruate and powerful on single shot, which is less effective than the old full auto M4s...

Old 2007-02-09, 09:27   #13
robbo

If you don't like it, Dont play it. Simple
Old 2007-02-09, 09:54   #14
Makee

I was completely in love in 0.322, when 0.4 came out, at the beginning, I wasn't really joyful with it, mostly because of weapon behavior. During time I get used to it , and had great fun again.
Today, I've played only a little on Basrah, EJOD and Mullet, and I can tell you that I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE AGAIN!

Thank you DEV's!
Old 2007-02-09, 11:16   #15
.:iGi:. Greg

Unfortunately you will always get pointless comments like those of the OP.

I am always happy to see new guys playing PR and we should all help them with how the game works etc and they will quickly see what an awesome mod it is, but people like the OP who have most likely played 0.5 for a very short time before dismissing it out of hand should just be ignored.
Old 2007-02-09, 11:28   #16
ArmedDrunk&Angry
Banned

Let's be fair.
I only played for an hour last night and 30 min of that just happened to be on teams that flat out owned.
If that poor misguied individual happened to be on the other team, I could see where he wouldn't be to happy.
Every team I played on had squads with VIOP and we had officers using the rally points to great effectiveness.
All in all ,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ABSOLUTELY AWSOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2007-02-09, 11:29   #17
Mekstizzle

I LOVE the G3. I thought it would suck but it feels much more powerful and accurate. I think it's almost a one hit kill to those noob spec ops! I can't wait to try it out as a MEC rifleman, only managed to tote it around as a War Veteran with Insurgents. I've yet to try out the vehicles (hell, i've been insurgents like 99% of the time) but i practiced on a local server and the helicopters aren't that hard to control. Good job guys. I got some bugs to report though.
Old 2007-02-09, 11:38   #18
PARAMEDIC.CA
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TogetherWe'reInvincible
0.5 hasn't stopped the gameplay from being retarded, there isn't room for teamwork because you get shot too fast anyway.
nice try guys tho i guess.
Your logic makes me laugh...

PR = too hard for me = retarded gameplay

IMO after experiencing PR releases since 0.25,

[(VBF2 migrants + impatience)/(# of days after a new release)]=# of unfounded complaints ?

Anyways, be patient and observe other players who are doing well and you too will find the "gold nuggets" that the MOD and its community offer.

Cheers,
PMED
Last edited by PARAMEDIC.CA; 2007-02-09 at 11:50..
Old 2007-02-09, 12:15   #19
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

How do you say...? "If you don't know what you're talking about, you better shut up."

Old 2007-02-09, 12:18   #20
mavit

The only advice that i can give is:

play like your there!!!

Go slow!!!

Check 2-3 times before crossing that road!!!

Squad it up and stick together!

~~~You Think That Is Air You Are Breathing Now~~~

Tags
hype