project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
26 Jan 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2005-07-18, 03:19   #71
Medicoris

Aloha everyone, I'm Alexander. I'm 21 years old and live in the States. Ever since I first remember getting my hands on an Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 I've been a gaming junky.

I do spend my time in a wide variety of genres, anything from FPS' to MMORPG's. Battlefield has always been top on my list to play, since the Battlefield 1942 Demo.

First person shooters to me have always lacked realism, and of course when I heard of Project Reality for Battlefield 2 I had to give it a look. After checking out the forums for some time, I give you my applause for bringing some much needed realism to Battlefield 2.
Medicoris is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-26, 03:14   #72
MadMan
Send a message via AIM to MadMan Send a message via Yahoo to MadMan

My name is Mike, I'm 24 years old, and I live in California. I game whenever I'm not working, or girlfriending. My favorite game of all time is Action Quake 2. I take online combat very seriously and thats why I'm interested in this mod.
MadMan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-26, 07:12   #73
Boobs McGee

I haven't posted here in a while. My name is boobs. Hi

Boobs McGee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-26, 19:19   #74
Rebel
Send a message via AIM to Rebel Send a message via Yahoo to Rebel

Hello, my ingame name is [4BAD]HZ|Rebel, im 16 and my real name is Josh. I love military style games and am lookin to become a Marine or be in Special Forces. I live in Hertford, NC and love to do things outdoors....Paintball, fourwheeling/dirtbiking, and sports.

I heard that yall were recruiting BETA testers and wanted to be on of the first to expeirience the mod.
Rebel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-26, 19:30   #75
Tom#13

hi, my name as u probably guessed is tom. ive been posting on the forums for a while now but havent introduced myself. i live near brighton, england. i like millitary games like bf2 and think this is the best mod around. when i get old enough(im 14 now) i plan to join either the royal green jackets or the paratroopers
Tom#13 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-01, 17:08   #76
RiSiNg SuN

Hey all I'm Ryan

my Bf2 tag is the same as my name here on the forums, so if you ever see me make sure you let me know your from the forums. Or just light me up a few times . As some of you posted you watch the History Channel, I do also (maybe it's a sort of cult). and anyone with comcast on demand order the military channel because it has some of the best stories you can find.

RiSiNg SuN is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-04, 04:17   #77
TJYoung80234
Send a message via AIM to TJYoung80234 Send a message via MSN to TJYoung80234

Hello there. Name's T.J. Born a New Yorker, raised in Colorado. Served with the Marines at the age of 18 (signed up at 17), and was deployed twice overseas.

First deployment was 9 months to Southern Europe, Northern Africa, Middle East, and finally Iraq three days after the war started we hit the ground.

Second deployment was to a Special Forces camp in Africa as a base Security Marine.

Honorably discharged October 1st, 2004... currently inactive reserves... and looking now to becoming a Police Officer.

In-game name is CptYoung(24thMEU)... I am the Commanding Officer for 2nd Force Reconnaissance Platoon of the 24th MEU (a realism unit I created for BF2... also the unit I served with on my first deployment).

Look forward to seeing what you guys can do with this mod, and help out any way I can.
TJYoung80234 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-10, 21:24   #78
larrythecbleguy
Send a message via AIM to larrythecbleguy

Whats up all my names Mike I'm a sophomore in high school and I've come over here after Battlefield:Experience stopped so I'm looking forward to this mod after all the preparation that seems to be going on.

larrythecbleguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-11, 20:08   #79
RockyMan

Hi all,
I'm RockyMan my game name is RockyMan[FoT] FoT=falloutteam a sqaud of dutch and english people. By the way NICE mod is this and tomorrow is the great day the mini mod.
See you on the forum,
RockyMan
RockyMan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-12, 18:21   #80
DeathGiver

Hello my name is jeff. im 28 currently engaged to my gf of 10 years. I served in iraq from march 2003 to august 2004. I was a Sgt. Of the 101AB 327BN 3rd INF regiment out of Ft.Campbell Kentucky. I am currently employed as a construction supervisor of Wailly&Sons Construction of northwest florida. My father is the owner and im co owner and supervisor. I drive a 2005 F-350 Super Duty. Big truck due to the construction sites being muddy and what not when it rains. And Good luck with the mod would love to see some servers run this mod.
DeathGiver is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
=r6=, akhbar, allah, ann, baria, commies, community, cool, dano, guy, hoes, introduce, melissa, mitchell, newbie, pla, usmc