project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
25 Jan 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2010-01-12, 22:27   #1041
DaKillerFox
Supporting Member

Default Re: Introduce Yourself to the PR Community

Wow, I see a lot of past, current and future servicemen in here. Applause for all of you. The best I can muster in that regard is that I wanted to attend the Airforce Academy or a Military Academy back in the day, but was put off by the entire process. Instead I went off to college and I don't know if this will make sense to any of you, but was always envious of the ROTC students who got up everyday at 5 AM to run drills around campus.

Anyways, I've been playing FPS games for over a decade, I'm turning 28 in June, 2010. I first really got hooked on Counter Strike back in the day, and played BF 1942, BF Vietnam as well as BF2. Having become disenfranchised by the lack of teamwork in all these games, I got tired of the run and gun tactics of the arcade shooters and quit playing games altogether several years ago. My little brother recently turned me onto COD4:MW last august when the hype was building for the sequel. I played that for a while, but then again grew tired of the single play type action and gave up a while back.

Luckily, before I gave up gaming again, I read about PR on a BF2 forum and found my way here. I've been playing for about 3 months now and can't imagine growing tired of this game.

My in-game handle is DakillerFox. I hope to see you guys in the game.

P.S. I am bad with names, so if I don't recognize you in-game, but you do recognize me, go ahead and say hello.
DaKillerFox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-15, 03:54   #1042
Paladin Necroman

Hello everyone... I'm 18 and been playing BF games since i was 9 years old (back in 2001), in wich that game you could fly an airplane, drive a tank and go out on foot to the battlefield got me hooked ever since.

I'm an old Battlefield franchise veteran, and been playing it since BF1942, in wich i spent most of my time on Desert Combat mod.
As a BF game lover, i played BF:Vietnam and BF2, but then i got sick of that vanilla BF2 style...
I've never left BF:42, only now that i've been spending most of my gaming time on PR entirely. I really enjoyed Forgotten Hope mod too, but i've only started playing it since 2005/06

Over the years, i watched the battlefield games slowly decay, losing some of it's cooler features... and then, PR came out, wich pretty much refreshs it.
I'm sure there's plenty to improve though...

Paladin Necroman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 09:49   #1043
CrustyDoom

Sup yall. So first off PR destroys all. I've been playing it for a while now, but BF2 is what got me into PC stuff about 2 years ago. Since then I've been getting into mapping for Crysis. I joined the forums cause I thought this would be the best place for some talks about a reality mod for it. I've seen some of the stuff people have come up with here and it seems very possible. I'll have a forum up in general discussion if anyone is interested....
CrustyDoom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 04:52   #1044
foofoo6406

Hey, I'm addicted to this game been playing for 2 weeks now, my screen name is
foofoo6406. I can't go back to playing battlefield 2 it's just not the same. I live in Colorado Springs and I'm in the Air Force. Just wanted to say hi.
foofoo6406 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 06:11   #1045
.50 BMG

Sup guys,

My name is Michael, playing PR since 0.6 ... 1 day later 0.7 got released and from that moment i'm addicted to armored vechiles in PR!

See ya on the battlefield lads!
.50 BMG is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 15:06   #1046
Michael148
Banned
Talking Re: Introduce Yourself to the PR Community

Hey, my name is Michael too haha. Playing PR since couple of weeks and it's one of the best mods for BF2 by far. My hobby's are gaming, uni-hockey and cycling. That's about it!

See you
Michael148 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 20:23   #1047
Mad-Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael148 View Post
Hey, my name is Michael too haha. Playing PR since couple of weeks and it's one of the best mods for BF2 by far. My hobby's are gaming, uni-hockey and cycling. That's about it!

See you
y the ban after 1 post

Mad-Mike is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 23:24   #1048
Aimed

that's got to be a record

#DeleteMuttrah
Aimed is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 23:26   #1049
gazzthompson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Mike View Post
y the ban after 1 post
duplicate account i would imagine

gazzthompson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 17:21   #1050
Mad-Mike

I suppose ye

Mad-Mike is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
=r6=, akhbar, allah, ann, baria, commies, community, cool, dano, guy, hoes, introduce, melissa, mitchell, newbie, pla, usmc