project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
23 Apr 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2019-04-17, 15:27   #31
Rabbit

Default Re: Returning Player: Server Map Variety?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFG View Post
4km island is much easier to set up a land base then with a map like beirut. The only issue I can foresee with having flag caps spawning repair stations is just based around the standard convention of server rules not allowing flags with repair stations to be attacked. I think you could do some interesting logistics as a whole with acouple ospreys. But I think for the overall health of the ground fight allowing vehicles to rearm on flags with a repair station would just cause a very fast and unhealth turn around time.
Well my idea was to make version of heavy rotary like the mv-22 and mh-53 that wouldnt carry crew but would carry a vehicle repair similar to the logi truck and an ammo crate for vehicles which would have a fairly low capacity. The hope was to most importantly reduce the number of vehicles going back to the capable flag with a supply depot and help keep the momentum of the round going with the HOPE people would drop them at fobs as they are fairly secure. This would also help improve the importance of FOBs.

The idea was generally poorly received by the team.

Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote