project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
18 Feb 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2014-09-05, 14:06   #21
Squirrel[STF]
Supporting Member

Default Re: What were your most intense moments in PR?

I think if you're not getting intense moments on the daily, you're doing something wrong :P

....But if I had to choose, would probably be when I was leading the CAS squad for the Brits on the Falklands(nighttime) back in the day. My jet was the only one up, as the rest were rearming, or getting ready to rearm, and one of the squads was screaming over squad chat for support. They were pinned at Douglas. I came in raining hell, in one run wiping out all of the invading forces, flying soo low, the squad I was saying told me they heard my music I was playing over local and were cheering for joy. Of course, it had to be some Kenny Loggins! ;D

Squirrel[STF] is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 15:16   #22
Blind Kamekazi
Default Re: What were your most intense moments in PR?

My most intense moment so far, as i have only had the game for 2 days now, Me and my friend were playing as Hamas against the IDF on the Gaza Beach map, and after a few engagements, we both re-spawned at the same place and advanced to the building that was directly across from the Hamas AA gun, we pressed up against the building corner, and i said to him, "okay you cross first." and so he raised his gun and looked around the corner to check that there were no enemies there, and as soon as his head popped out of that corner, a bullet flew right threw his skull and i couldn't see because of the suppression. I actually Screamed out loud and ran back to my squad and tried to get some sort of assistance, but i ended up pushing the same street and getting killed by another IDF solider.

You had to be there, the gunfire was so intense and the bullets cracked as they whizzed by my face.
Blind Kamekazi is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
intense, moments