project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:Falklands General Discussion > PR:F Suggestions
23 Sep 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:F Suggestions Suggestions from our community members.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2017-04-27, 19:41   #21
Ivan_PELOC
Default Re: A-4 y Uniformes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas_17_cab View Post
don't worry rhino,all the mod its okey. i never see this guy IVAN in game.
Con todo respeto loco, juego hace un año siempre soy squad lider estoy en divsul o por ahi en los servidores us ya que no soy muy bueno con el ingles pero me hago entender si nunca me ves es porque vos nunca jugas y si, esta genial el mod de rhino me encanta pero como dije ESTARIA BUENO MEJORAR ALGUNAS COSAS como el foro dice surgerencias tiro una c: yo creiria que estaria genial polomenos cambiar uniformes ver a un pucara en el juego, no digo que esta mal como esta solo digo que estaria bueno mejorarlo hno igual siempre juego lucas porfavor no te metas en el tema porque hablamos del mod, no tiene nada que ver si me ves o no me ves saludos y suerte amigo Lukitas xD
Ivan_PELOC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-26, 16:44   #22
JamesRyan123

JamesRyan123's Avatar
Default Re: A-4 y Uniformes

Amo este juego desde que me lo baje este año

Peero.
No creo que estas personas se dediquen a mejorar mas el mapa de lo que ya esta xD.
JamesRyan123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-27, 14:38   #23
ALADE3N
Project Reality Beta Tester
PR Server License Administrator

ALADE3N's Avatar
Default Re: A-4 y Uniformes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesRyan123 View Post
Amo este juego desde que me lo baje este año

Peero.
No creo que estas personas se dediquen a mejorar mas el mapa de lo que ya esta xD.
The devs work on the mod on their free time as they also have work to do in real life, all the work that you see here are contributions from other modders and from the devs also, if you want to help us improve this game you are free to contribute

ALADE3N is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-28, 08:25   #24
[R-DEV]​Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Rhino's Avatar
Default Re: A-4 y Uniformes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesRyan123 View Post
Amo este juego desde que me lo baje este año

Peero.
No creo que estas personas se dediquen a mejorar mas el mapa de lo que ya esta xD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Translation by Google
I love this game since I downloaded it this year

But.
I don't think these people are dedicated to improving the map more than it is already xD.
First of all, as per the forum rules please make your posts in English, at least alongside your native language. You can use a translation script but don't just post in Spanish alone.

FYI, I'm the main developer behind PR:Falklands, although there are many others who have contributed it in the past and some still are, and I can tell you that it's not so much about dedication, but being able to have the actual time to work on the project. I won't bother to go into details but my main time for working on PR comes during the winter and this year lots of things came up, one of the big ones being COVID-19 which unlike most people, meant I was far, far busier during the winter with r/l work, which has also made my summertime work busier as a result. For the last few months I haven't had any time to even play games let alone make them. You can ask my gaming friends if you don't believe me that for about 4 solid months I didn't spend any time playing with them and before that I hardly played with them as well. I'm now being to get some time to play and hopefully soon, do some modding work but one thing you should remember is we all do this for free, in our free time, around our work and social life. Please try to remember that before you criticise our dedication and as Aladeen said, you're welcome to contribute anything you can, there are a few lists here if you want to help:
https://www.realitymod.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=110920
https://www.realitymod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=605
https://www.realitymod.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=142929

Also in relation to the OP, as mentioned before we are looking at updating the A-4 cockpit, with this one the IDF:FFI team has made but will need a bit of work to integrate it into our A-4 but should be a too hard job so unless some unforeseen r/l things stop me from doing any more PR work in the future, you will hopefully see this updated A-4 cockpit with possibly a few tweaks at some point in the future: https://www.moddb.com/mods/idf-fight...e-israeli-ayit


Thanks.

Rhino is online now
Last edited by Rhino; 2020-08-28 at 08:48..
Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-29, 18:29   #25
JamesRyan123

JamesRyan123's Avatar
Default Re: A-4 y Uniformes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
First of all, as per the forum rules please make your posts in English, at least alongside your native language. You can use a translation script but don't just post in Spanish alone.

FYI, I'm the main developer behind PR:Falklands, although there are many others who have contributed it in the past and some still are, and I can tell you that it's not so much about dedication, but being able to have the actual time to work on the project. I won't bother to go into details but my main time for working on PR comes during the winter and this year lots of things came up, one of the big ones being COVID-19 which unlike most people, meant I was far, far busier during the winter with r/l work, which has also made my summertime work busier as a result. For the last few months I haven't had any time to even play games let alone make them. You can ask my gaming friends if you don't believe me that for about 4 solid months I didn't spend any time playing with them and before that I hardly played with them as well. I'm now being to get some time to play and hopefully soon, do some modding work but one thing you should remember is we all do this for free, in our free time, around our work and social life. Please try to remember that before you criticise our dedication and as Aladeen said, you're welcome to contribute anything you can, there are a few lists here if you want to help:
https://www.realitymod.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=110920
https://www.realitymod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=605
https://www.realitymod.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=142929

Also in relation to the OP, as mentioned before we are looking at updating the A-4 cockpit, with this one the IDF:FFI team has made but will need a bit of work to integrate it into our A-4 but should be a too hard job so unless some unforeseen r/l things stop me from doing any more PR work in the future, you will hopefully see this updated A-4 cockpit with possibly a few tweaks at some point in the future: https://www.moddb.com/mods/idf-fight...e-israeli-ayit


Thanks.
Hello colleague
Sorry for not writing in English, I'm new to the forum

I read all your work on this mod and this is awesome

there are small differences that could easily be improved in the future.

The Argentine voices are well done, the skins are "good" but I would like them to change or modify one of them in the future.

During the war, there was a military police that supported the army and fought alongside them, and the main difference between them and the soldiers is that this police had a cap unlike the helmet and it would be good to include a skin of them, Basically putting a cap on some other soldier will suffice, so that the work is not much.

the skin of the officer, can you reemplaze the helmet for a cap?

Thank you for your work.
JamesRyan123 is offline
Last edited by JamesRyan123; 2020-08-29 at 18:37.. Reason: .
Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-31, 08:02   #26
[R-DEV]​Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Rhino's Avatar
Default Re: A-4 y Uniformes

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesRyan123 View Post
During the war, there was a military police that supported the army and fought alongside them, and the main difference between them and the soldiers is that this police had a cap unlike the helmet and it would be good to include a skin of them, Basically putting a cap on some other soldier will suffice, so that the work is not much.

the skin of the officer, can you reemplaze the helmet for a cap?
Do you mean "had a Cap under the Helmet" like this?
https://i.imgur.com/BDxzuXl.jpg

It's possible for us to do that but would take a bit of work and very low priority. TBH, I don't see this happening unless someone like yourself doses the work towards making there are many other, more important things to do than a small cosmetic thing like that but you're more than welcome to contribute if you wish to learn how to do kit geoms

Thanks.

Rhino is online now Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-01, 02:22   #27
JamesRyan123

JamesRyan123's Avatar
Default Re: A-4 y Uniformes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
Thanks.



Do you mean "had a Cap under the Helmet" like this?
https://i.imgur.com/BDxzuXl.jpg

It's possible for us to do that but would take a bit of work and very low priority. TBH, I don't see this happening unless someone like yourself doses the work towards making there are many other, more important things to do than a small cosmetic thing like that but you're more than welcome to contribute if you wish to learn how to do kit geoms

Thanks.
No no

I will see if I find any tutorial of that type of figures, then I will leave you an image of a soldier with a cap, so you can see what I am talking about.

https://i2.wp.com/www.semanarioargen...78%2C381&ssl=1

If you see that photo, you see the cap of the soldiers, these soldiers are officers who many times gave orders on the battlefield.

The idea is if you can modify the default officer skin that the map brings and remove the helmet that the officer brings and replace it with a dark green cap like it is there.

In the same way that the British have their beret and some other color, I think that this would be a great advance in the aesthetics of the Argentine soldier who is well recreated in the game.

Thank you
JamesRyan123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-03, 22:47   #28
JamesRyan123

JamesRyan123's Avatar
Default Re: A-4 y Uniformes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
Thanks.



Do you mean "had a Cap under the Helmet" like this?
https://i.imgur.com/BDxzuXl.jpg

It's possible for us to do that but would take a bit of work and very low priority. TBH, I don't see this happening unless someone like yourself doses the work towards making there are many other, more important things to do than a small cosmetic thing like that but you're more than welcome to contribute if you wish to learn how to do kit geoms

Thanks.
no no

the cap like this



the cap is used for the officers on the falkands wars, look it.

the officers on the UK used the red beret.

i think to remodelate the skin off the argentine officer and remove the helmet for a cap, like the picture.
JamesRyan123 is offline
Last edited by JamesRyan123; 2020-09-03 at 22:50.. Reason: .
Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
uniformes
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 16:41.