project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding > Community Maps
25 Aug 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Community Maps Maps created by PR community members.

Old 2018-05-08, 10:31   #161
DogACTUAL

Default Re: [Map] Test Airfield (4km) [Released]

What is the hash for?

Not only did the DEVs totally throw off the CAS/AA balance and make TOWs useless against tanks, no that was not enough. They also had to introduce their most controversial change yet, a 16 character limit on player names.
------------------
''Mats literally does not give a single fuck what you, me or everybody else thinks the game should be like. He doesn't care if you, me or everybody else plays the game even.'' - Frontliner
DogACTUAL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-08, 11:39   #162
PatrickLA_CA

To check if the file that you've downloaded is not corrupt and is the exact same one as the updated one.

PatrickLA_CA is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-10, 08:19   #163
syndrom61

nice map
syndrom61 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-19, 23:50   #164
DogACTUAL

So all client CTDs have been patched out of the game, but for some reason this is the only map left where CTDs still happen and are quite common. Does anyone know the tehcnical reason behind this?

Not only did the DEVs totally throw off the CAS/AA balance and make TOWs useless against tanks, no that was not enough. They also had to introduce their most controversial change yet, a 16 character limit on player names.
------------------
''Mats literally does not give a single fuck what you, me or everybody else thinks the game should be like. He doesn't care if you, me or everybody else plays the game even.'' - Frontliner
DogACTUAL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-20, 06:40   #165
[R-DEV]​Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Most likely from running out of memory from having so many vehicles on the map.

Rhino is online now Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-31, 19:30   #166
Pvt. Andrew

This map was a great idea Rhino, I have a problem tho...it doesn't have all the planes and helicopters at least for me, do you know what the problem might be? And also when I create a local server with it it only has the official PR gamemodes whilst after watching a few vids on youtube those guys had the map with a insignia that doesn't show up for me...plis halp
Pvt. Andrew is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
4km, airfield, map, released, test