project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Event News
19 Aug 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR Event News Check here for upcoming community-held events

Old 2017-02-23, 21:13   #11
Pugman
Default Re: PRTA One-Life Event - Golden Beach

Once again great and well organised event guys. If you took part in the event here is the footage below:
Pugman

Pugman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-04, 11:59   #12
bahiakof

I saw your rules on the commander. And I recognize that the post of commander in Project reality in the way that the DEV has established is not good for commanding the team as a field officer. I have a suggestion to improve the post of commander:

bahiakof is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 07:27   #13
Heavy Death

I'm not saying that it's not good, I removed it because I don't want UAV, arty and the CO can see health of the squads,which is unrealistic. So with all that removed, he could only place markers, which the SL's can do anyway. Plus, if you are on the ground/frontline, you know the situation better than sitting at main. THerefore I removed the CO slot completely.

Heavy Death is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-07, 16:41   #14
BaCaTA

The other kinda important feature is the ability to remove fobs. I'm not sure how fob limit was implemented, but if it's just 2 fobs instead of 6 this can lead to exploits. Like we as MEC had our fob at docks overrun. US could just kept it overrun or camped leaving MEC with no ability to remove it and build another one.
BaCaTA is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-07, 18:29   #15
Heavy Death

I don't see anything wrong with that. SL can remove a fob with the radio. If the SL forgot to "pack up" when leaving, a breacher can do it. These events are set to be ultrarealistic, so a magical man that removes fobs from the sky is simply not gonna happen.

Old 2017-03-07, 18:43   #16
BaCaTA

Well, SL got killed and whole his squad wiped. And there is no reason for the rest of the team to push to the enemy just to remove a fob.

But I see your point.
BaCaTA is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-07, 19:35   #17
Heavy Death

It would be very risky indeed. So we have come to the conclusion that it was not the games fault but the players fault. Answer to many problems and questions in these events is simple - Stay alive.

But I might have missed something so I like questions and observations thrown at me.

Tags
beach, event, golden, onelife, prta