project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
22 Aug 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Old 2016-02-17, 03:50   #1
DcBlaze
Exclamation PRSPY

Hey! im new to Project reality and i wanted to join on the fun, but it seems like the only way i can connect to a server with good ping would be with the system PRSPY however when i do, it says that its not linked to the directory, i do not know how to fix this. if someone can help or link were someone else got help that would be great
DcBlaze is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-17, 15:05   #2
[R-DEV]​UTurista
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

Default Re: PRSPY

The error when joining thru PRSPY is indeed not intended and was forwarded to our bug tracker but you should be able to join any server from the in-game browser just fine.
In fact you can't see the Ping value from the PRSPY web app, as it only shows you the number of Players and the maximum allowed in the server.

Dont question the wikipedia! Just because it reports different things on different languages does not make it unreliable source!
UTurista is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-17, 18:47   #3
DcBlaze
Default Re: PRSPY

Thank you for the reply, now i understand that you cannot see the ping but it shows the nation or country, in game you cannot see were this server is and usually i get good/OK ping on several US server because i live there so its just smart for me to try to connect to a us server, since in game, im guessing alot of the servers are from across the ocean from me since the extremely high ping (300-600) which is unplayable to say the least.

But whenever a solution comes, share it with me thanks you.
DcBlaze is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
prspy