project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
13 Dec 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Old 2015-10-24, 21:03   #11
M2Shawning
Default Re: pr:bf2 has closed, cleaning up resources

I had the same problem as everyone else, both Windows 10 and Windows 8 would not want to work. My solution was to go into the PR directory and change the executable file to launch with Windows 7 Compatibility. Then I launched PR from the launcher executable and everything worked perfectly.
M2Shawning is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-25, 03:06   #12
MaSSive

Default Re: pr:bf2 has closed, cleaning up resources

Can OP read this and post after it, and confirm if he has ProjectReality folder in Documents?

For some odd reason some people miss the config folder so this would cause launcher to fail. A fix would be to upload stock Profiles folder somewhere and let them download that, unpack in Documents and make sure its not read only, and then try to launch. Launcher must be closed before doing this.

Lets see first if you have it or not.

CATA4TW!
"People never lie so much as before an election, during a war, or after a hunt."
"God has a special providence for fools, drunks, and the United States of America."
― Otto von Bismarck
MaSSive is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
cleaning, closed, prbf2, resources