project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
25 Jul 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

Old 2018-11-12, 17:50   #11
[R-DEV]​Suchar
PR:BF2 Developer
Project Reality Beta Tester
Default Re: Systematic trolling

Report them in-game, mute them on your mumble client if needed, but don't pay any more attention to their actions. Otherwise, they win.
Old 2018-11-13, 17:22   #12
INVIS
Supporting Member

I couldn't hate less, I think of it like mectus already stated, it's just pathetic and a very destructive, negative form of entertainment. I'm collecting opinions on the issue to spread awareness in the development part of the community. It definately IS an issue and won't "just go away". I do not think this is a problematic way of approaching this.

There are a few things that could be changed to better the issue, of course a very big portion of the solution will be the community itself and the server owners that regularly have the most populated servers.

Anyways, I wish all of you a nice evening, gonna be online later on, so see you on the battlefield.
Peace
Old 2018-11-14, 16:41   #13
Filamu
Supporting Member

Ban evading after getting caught cheating is a good way to never get accepted into the community again. Especially bragging about it.
Old 2018-11-14, 16:57   #14
DogACTUAL

Not everyone has the luxuries weed-killer, chav etc. have. For some folks ban evading is the only option.
Unless you can show me where the application form for cheaters is that want to be rehabilitated into the community?
Old 2018-11-14, 17:11   #15
solidfire93

just join prta and you wont have problems anymore
Old 2018-11-14, 17:13   #16
DogACTUAL

I am already a member there.
Old 2018-11-14, 17:18   #17
[R-CON]​Frontliner
PR:BF2 Contributor
Project Reality Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogACTUAL View Post
Not everyone has the luxuries weed-killer, chav etc. have. For some folks ban evading is the only option.
Unless you can show me where the application form for cheaters is that want to be rehabilitated into the community?
While I honestly could care less about this, I'm curious as to what name Weed-Killer is currently playing under. I haven't seen his name for a long while, nor have I come across him ingame. Care to spill the beans?

VTRaptor: but i only stopped for less than 10 secs and that fucking awesome dude put 2 of them
]CIA[ SwampFox: well my definition of glitching is using an enemy kit to kill the enemy
Just_Dave: i have a list about PR players, and they r categorized by their skill
Para: You sir are an arse and not what the game or our community needs.
AlonTavor: Is that a German trying to make me concentrate?
Heavy Death: join PRTA instead - Teamwork is a must there.
Old 2018-11-14, 17:26   #18
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

This thread as run its course.

Last edited by Mineral; 2018-11-15 at 06:56..
Closed Thread

Tags
systematic, trolling