project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
02 Dec 2022, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2022-06-08, 03:38   #1
TommyFederal

Default What was your pain experience becoming pilot/passenger/gunner in Jets/Helicopter

Ever felt the most painful shit happening while u are in a choppers?
if u do, list it on this thread overall helicopter/Jet are bit of painful in PR sometimes.

Here the pain i have and list:

Lagging while fly(painful thing ever done to me)
Ur CAS Co-pilot gunner still not using the TV and just standing there
flying littleshit(bird) and trying to land them
Some boy still staying in the helo while u scream to jump off and then got shot down
flying NH-90
Lag spiked
running out of flares
accidently lazed a whole squad and LGM wiped a whole friendly squad
Random new player/another player from dif squad take it later on crashed it while it has like 20 minutes of respawn time after the chopper spawned for delay.
Quad existed.
Accidently impacted a Jet into enemy/friendly Aircraft.
Landing AV8B(any harrier) on LHD Carrier.
killed by Mi-24HIND-F/MI-35P-HIND-F mid air while using jet.
almost close to land the helicopter while burning phase-2(explosion coming) but exploded in the air before landing and repair
Locked by AA thats hiding and unable to see it.
Stinger existed while assaulting super fob.
Killed by PRO Tank player/PRO Apc player.
Headshotted as a Pilot
Your pilot disconnected/crashed mid air(as a gunner or passenger).
Etc.

what about u?
TommyFederal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-08, 07:38   #2
[R-DEV]​Suchar
PR:BF2 Developer
Project Reality Beta Tester
Default Re: What was your pain experience becoming pilot/passenger/gunner in Jets/Helicopter

Misclicked E (that's the reason I've been using Y for entering&exiting vehicles fpr years now)

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/uploads/signatures/sigpic98978_4.gif

Secret link last updated: 12th Oct 2022
Suchar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-08, 08:32   #3
Crylink
Default Re: What was your pain experience becoming pilot/passenger/gunner in Jets/Helicopter

getting RPGed while flying 600 metres high in Ia Drang.
Crylink is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-08, 08:37   #4
[R-MOD]Nate.
Forum Moderator
Project Reality Beta Tester
Supporting Member

left-clicking ATGM right after take-off

Nate. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-08, 09:55   #5
[R-DEV]Mats391
PR:BF2 Lead Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Dont fly close to each other kids.

Not my kill (donRon69) or flying tho

Mineral: TIL that Wire-guided missiles actually use wire
Mats391 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-08, 10:05   #6
Coalz101

• Getting latted in A10 on Bamyan while doing a gun run on the same building the lat shot from...
  • Pressing E by accident like everyone else (Binded it to left control years ago because it happened to often)
  • waiting 20 minutes to die in 30 seconds after take off because someone had an AA just outside main (Lead to me changing tactics to the current one I use)

what else...There's so much pain in air assets that have long respawns.

Getting killed through pre-flares deployed perpendicularly to the AA is a big one too, Don't believe that should happen but it does alot. Like everyone on earth has the Aim 9x, R-73, Python-5 or something.

Coalz101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-08, 12:10   #7
BubblyNinja

Landing back at main burning after a good run with CAS heli and landing on trans heli pad, jumping out to drop a patch after taking damage, and having a trans chopper coincidently spawn at the same time blowing up the CAS heli.

Also in the same vein, doing a meme conventional takeoff with the Osprey on Muttrah and having the trans chopper spawn right at the edge of the carrier and/or someone landing at the edge at the same time.
BubblyNinja is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-09, 09:14   #8
TommyFederal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mats391 View Post
Dont fly close to each other kids.

Not my kill (donRon69) or flying tho
pfff, this reminds me in muttrah when i fly the no respawn huey out of no where TRANS huey landing right infront of us and crashed.
TommyFederal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-09, 23:15   #9
WingWalker

Spending 5mins on the flight line getting the whole squad ready for some big elaborate plan of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd stages, getting every one squared away on kits, telling them who is doing what and who is not doing what.

Helo Lands...

Whole SQ jumps in the helo...

30 seconds of flight time...

We all blow the fuck up.

W.W.
v0.4
WingWalker is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-10, 01:05   #10
Rabbit

Hog when one of the admins friends didn't have his sound settings correct and couldn't hear anyone in local over the in-game sounds decided to fly into a heavily contested flag getting us shot down and blaming the passengers because he couldn't hear us and finally and more importantly the admin banning people who complained about the pilot.

AfSoccer "I just don't see the natural talent."
Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote