project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
05 Dec 2022, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2017-07-08, 18:49   #5471
DogACTUAL

Default Re: What is the last movie you watched?

The first Rambo is actually a really good film that doesn't focus on carnage. Just one person gets killed and it is kind of an accident. Recommend you watch it (unless you have already seen it and know what i am talking about).

Only the second and later films hijacked the story and totally changed the theme to simple carnage.
DogACTUAL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-08, 22:52   #5472
MOSES!

A bridge too far very good movie about operation market garden. the British paratroopers at Arnhem are order to hold the city for 48 hours while 30 corps tries to link up with them.
MOSES! is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-12, 13:25   #5473
Rabbit

Moana (2016)
Over all a decent movie with excellent animation. However it is Alan Tudyk who really shines. His character is mixed up out of his element just like many of us feel in life. His lines hit deep addressing how we all feel on this crazy ride called life.

AfSoccer "I just don't see the natural talent."
Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-12, 14:28   #5474
_MB_

Been on a festival with (not only) cheap new movies:

Wonder Woman - interesting and quite meaningful idea and plot until the final boss-fight, that was wery disapointing (too plain and unlogical, only reason was probably that the film lacked lightnings or whatever), 7/10

Guardians of Galaxy 2 - because it was obvious from the very start, that the film does not take itself completely seriously, a few strange things (escpecially about the main antagonist character) can be forgotten and otherwise the movie is funny and colorful, with interesting characters, 8/10

Logan - Wolverine series needed finisher, so here we go. Havent seen last 3 movies with Mr. Adamantium Claw (which people seem to have diffrent opinions about) but this looked like a proper goodbye movie. No much surprises or two wild plot twists, but nice brutal action (the last movie I remember was the wolverinerigins or what it was called, the bruttality has gone way /up =) ), 6/10

Kubo and the two strings - nice cartoon story for small children with a few aspects (mostly the style of the animation and the atmospeher) making it interesting also for adult audience. 6/10

Lego: Batman - Havent seen the first Lego movie and will have to correct my mistake, coz Lego batman was awsome. Nothing is sacred and everything will be made laugh of, from the intro screen, through batman himself and all his notorious villians, everytime something shoots the shooter says pew, to the final screen, and everything else between. Out of all five this one I recommand to see (dont get fooled with the its Lego, its for children). 9/10
_MB_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-13, 12:34   #5475
AnimalMother.
Supporting Member

Fantastic beasts and where to find them.

Really enjoyed the film, not so much focussed on the fantastic beasts but a great addition to the Harry Potter universe. Looking forward to any sequels within this spin off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ex |TG-31st|
AnimalMotherUK - YouTube
vistamaster01: "I just dont get people with girl usernames/pics/sigs lol,
for example I thought AnimalMother was a girl "

Arte et Marte
AnimalMother. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-13, 23:22   #5476
WelshManDan
Supporting Member

Baby Driver

Yes, yes, yes. This movie passes my "if it was made in the 80s would it still hold up today" test. Hell patrick swayze could of played the main it passes the test so well. Would need more kung fu if that was the case though.
WelshManDan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-15, 00:26   #5477
Callie Kruse

guardian of the galaxy 2
9/10
perfect song in perfect timing,funny interaction between characters, the ending is kinda touching seen my fav character dxxed. I am looking forward the next one. Also John wick chapter 3, one of the best action movie i have even seen.
Callie Kruse is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-24, 18:25   #5478
Nosferatu
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Nosferatu

Dunkirk

Well, you got the idea

"In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk" - General Patton : A Soldier's Life

If violence isn't the answer, then you obviously need more violence.
Nosferatu is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-24, 18:33   #5479
Xander[nl]
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Xander[nl]

Dunkirk had a good story. Just a shame IMO that they made it 12+.
Would've liked it to be more realistic in regards to the horrors of war, like Fury was.
I don't think there was even a single drop of blood in the entire film.

Xander[nl] is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-24, 19:12   #5480
Nosferatu
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Nosferatu

I don't know which part of it was good.

About good middle aged man saving people maybe? That's OK.

About everything else - not so much.
On crystal clear beach 500 soldiers got in lines that end at water. They stay there for one week. 3 stukas make fly by and then leave. Sailors try to turn anti-air artillery somewhere and don't make a single shot. 3 spitfires reluctantly shoot down couple of messers and one junkers. sky of Dunkirk is guarded by one spitfire acting as glider without engine. 8 yachts arrive to save the day. yay.

Real operation Dynamo had more action to it.

"In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk" - General Patton : A Soldier's Life

If violence isn't the answer, then you obviously need more violence.
Nosferatu is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
2012, 7th panzer division, fast, get out of here 9gag, kill everyone, le 9gag army, movie, recommend, watched