project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
14 Dec 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

Old 2017-02-12, 07:50   #1
QuickLoad

Default When making suggestions in the suggestion thread...

Is it me or does anyone seem to have a lot of posts not get approved by moderators?

I recall making 4 posts(3 of which 2+ weeks ago) yet when I looked at the criteria, my newest one(yesterday) should be approved. It was about tank commanders(more ammo for pintle guns) and a pair of binoculars, although I sidetracked to say frag grenades, smoke grenades, carbines, it was without a doubt not the main point. That is... unless me mentioning any note of 'weapons' or 'equipment' means that the post is not allowed to be approved... even if the suggestion was for the 3rd seat of a tank to have binoculars.

I just think that this is a gray area that should be noted and some more concrete-conditions should be implemented.
For example: something that says "if your post isn't approved within 3 days, it was denied".

Instead of.. trailing a ghost path on pondering why your post isn't there.
Old 2017-02-12, 08:05   #2
[R-DEV]​camo
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: When making suggestions in the suggestion thread...

A lot of posts dont get approved because usually it either isn't possible or has been suggested before (often multiple times). I can see how it would be annoying to not get any feedback but to approve and then close every thread so the op can get closure would just spam the crap out of the suggestion forums.

As for your specific threads.
Binocs not possible with commander seat + has been suggested many times.
Dragging bodies not possible + been suggested many times.
Helicopter upgrades also probably not possible + music been suggested lots before.

Old 2017-02-12, 08:15   #3
QuickLoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]camo View Post
A lot of posts dont get approved because usually it either isn't possible or has been suggested before (often multiple times). I can see how it would be annoying to not get any feedback but to approve and then close every thread so the op can get closure would just spam the crap out of the suggestion forums.

As for your specific threads.
Binocs not possible with commander seat + has been suggested many times.
Dragging bodies not possible + been suggested many times.
Helicopter upgrades also probably not possible + music been suggested lots before.
thanks, love you camo <3
tbh you're probably my favorite dev on the field-very funny in combat... don't tell the other devs on field that I said that.
Old 2017-02-12, 08:26   #4
[R-DEV]​camo
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

You think sweet talking me will get me to approve your next suggestion!?!?

it might

closing

Closed Thread

Tags
making, suggestion, suggestions, thread