project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
09 Dec 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Old 2015-09-28, 21:34   #11
HIROhd
Supporting Member
Default Re: CTD when entering an APC

It happens to me too often. try to see if the crewman kit is fallen outside or if it disappears. if it disappears may mean that the error is within the apc, perhaps for the screen change (?)
HIROhd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-11, 21:46   #12
BigBang

Send a message via ICQ to BigBang

While back, Merk server, Black Gold, Chinese APC. Me and my gunner crashed twice together and one and then other after a while. Occupation of other APC had same issue. Hopefully only once while we were in combat...

BigBang is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 21:21   #13
brunoff
Supporting Member

To me, this seems to happen exactly when I'm already in the vehicle and then leave and get in again in a very short time, normally when stopping for a bit to hear outside or throw smoke.
I had a pretty annoying round the other day as a driver for the canadian LAV. Crashed when re-entering the vehicle after a quick stop to throw smoke. I rejoined, drove all the way from main and crashed once again after doing the same thing.
This problem also happen, but less frequently, when I change seats too often as a driver.
brunoff is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 18:06   #14
qs-racer
Supporting Member

Python server side crash maybe ?

Because when it happens, it happens a lot on the same round, for several players.
qs-racer is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
apc, ctd, entering