project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
10 Dec 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2014-06-19, 00:22   #41
Death!

Send a message via ICQ to Death! Send a message via MSN to Death!
Default Re: PR mumble speech effect suggestion (#2?)

There is no way to put local BF2 audio on Mumble I GUESS.

Just play with your speakers on and you can achieve that anyway. I do that when not playing late night because I like the bass my amp produces, even using hradphones all the time.
Death! is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-21, 17:13   #42
Vicious302
Banned

Priority should be game play and as far as mumble is concerned I would still like my squad members to know when I'm talking to other squad leaders, so they don't talk to me while I'm talking to someone else. In real life you would see someone one a radio and not talk to them. Perhaps there could be an audio affect similar to the one you suggested that sounds like small radio noise... very faint, possibly built into mumble? along with a overlay would be super awesome. Started teaching someone new the other day and he was here at my house... not even 10 minutes in I'm talking to another squad leader and he's saying he can't hear me and I have to explain that I'm talking to someone else. But for some reason this suggestion... nor any of my suggestions ever get put up here. I know this can be done and I'm kind of expecting something at this point honestly... with all the great work that's been done, mumble is still a logistical nightmare of noise on top of comma rose noise already in BF2.
Vicious302 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 12:32   #43
HunterMed
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluedrake42 View Post
► Double transmit locally when talking to SquadLeaders/Commanders, so other squad members can hear what SL is saying

► When Squad Leader is receiving transmission over SL/Commander radio, bleed the transmission over local, so squad members can hear the commanders response (assuming they're standing close enough)
I would like this as well.

HunterMed is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-24, 16:53   #44
Vicious302
Banned

yeah that would be supercool, also some sort of tone or overlay the indicates your not talking to the squad.
Vicious302 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
effect, mumble, speech, suggestion