project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
08 Dec 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2015-05-26, 05:01   #31
kanonator
Default Re: nearest server of PR in the philippines?

Hello Dillyboy and Tomylana, and the rest of the Indonesian PR community. I checked out your community, and am quite impressed! As far as I know, the Filipino community is very limited, I have only really ever played with 2 other Filipinos. Anyways, seeing that there are a few Filipinos here, and because I expect that there will be more to come with the new patch making PR a standalone game and all, I created a Facebook group where Filipinos can join and organize. Gamapg and myself will be posting our schedules when we play on the group, so other Filipino players can join. Perhaps when we grow in numbers, we'll create a more formal clan etc, then we might be able to organize something with PRID! ) It would be great to game with less than 250 ping which is what we struggle with at the moment joining american servers. But, only if the server can reach 100 players (because that's when the mod truly shines).

Sa mga kababayan ko: please join our newly created FB group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/380204628836188/
kanonator is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 09:25   #32
dillyboy

wow impressive!

That's an awesome step you take kanonator! and i've already check your facebook group (Project Reality Philippine Division) which is fairly new but it's already a start there's a lot Filipinos out there (in PR) and i'm sure a lot more will come and fill your community

and yeah.. i'm not a Filipino (actually i'm 1/6 filipino from my ancestor, long story) but this is interesting and i'm fully supportive with your group and i'm willing to join it'll be more convenient to setup an event in FB rather than PMing each other (maybe i can join as a public realtion for PRID-PRPD ?) lol
I'll ask my PRID community for any suggestion on what we shall do together in the future and maybe rally up support for you guys. Just contact me though if you need anything regarding PRID, events, and community relations.

Salamat Kanonator, gamapg and wretchedegg

Mabuhay ka PRPD!

Cheers, dilly

Feel free to check out our website
and also our facebook group

Last edited by dillyboy; 2015-05-26 at 09:33.. Reason: typos
Old 2015-05-26, 09:52   #33
[R-DEV]​camo
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Maybe some Australians could join to get the numbers up? It'd be nice to play on lower ping again.

camo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 10:20   #34
dillyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo_jnr_jnr View Post
Maybe some Australians could join to get the numbers up? It'd be nice to play on lower ping again.
it'll be nice it's one of the way we could help this group out.

dillyboy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 11:00   #35
kanonator

Yeah man I literally just made the group this afternoon. As of now, I still have no idea what it will become or if people will even join. We've been happy playing just the three of us so it doesn't really matter if people don't join, but at least if there are new players or players with no friends, the group will be a way for them to at least have people to game with.

As for the prid support, it's greatly appreciated! My dream event is a Spratley Islands inspired event, where we fight the Chinese out of the pacific hehehe something like, we pretend op barracuda is one of their man-made islands =))

Australians and other South East Asian gamers are welcome ) it's really just a group to post schedules when we play, and hopefully after getting familiar with each other we'd create great teamwork and ultimately a better experience!
kanonator is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-09, 02:49   #36
kil@bot

I've only been playing PR:BF2 for 2 weeks now, can you guys schedule what time you guys play and what server? I really need squad mates that I can communicate better. BTW my in-game nick is kil@bot
kil@bot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-09, 03:43   #37
[R-DEV]​Airsoft
PR:BF2 Developer

Good to see PR alive in the Asias.

Airsoft is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-09, 11:47   #38
Cossack
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Airsoft View Post
Good to see PR alive in the Asias.
Indeed, word is spreading.

Cossack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 22:09   #39
dillyboy

A couple of days ago our servers are down and are under maintenance. Now they're up and running again.

The cool new thing is we now have a new Teamspeak server.

We also present a TS Channel for Project Reality Phillipine Division in our Teampseak server. So now it is easier to arrange a game, event, or a venue.
(The PRPD Channel is under the PRID Colleague tab)
we really hope to meet and maybe arrange a game together with you guys in our TeamSpeak.

This is an updated info about our server:

Server Name: [PRID] PRID-TEAM #Indonesia
Server Location: Indonesia
Local Latency Ratio: 20-120ms
Public Server IP: 103.47.209.91 Port: 16567
Cooperative Server IP: 128.199.204.245 Port: 16568
Training Server IP: 103.47.209.91 Port: 16569
Mode: Mix (Skirmish, Insurgency, AAS)
Mumble: Active
Autobalance: Active
Language: Free, mostly English and Bahasa
Password: No password, except for training server. Sometimes Password will be activated if there's a certain event held by PRID and will be only given out to PRID members and event Participants only.

PRSPY
Public Server: Project Reality: PRSPY
Cooperative Server: Project Reality: PRSPY
Training and Event Server: http://=https://www.realitymod.com/p...Reality: PRSPY

Gametracker
Public Server:
Cooperative Server:
Training and Event Server:

Teamspeak Server
Address: ts3.prid.asia

Last edited by dillyboy; 2015-07-13 at 11:54..
Old 2016-03-19, 15:21   #40
SkyCaptain0529

Another Pinoy here, are you guys still actively playing?
SkyCaptain0529 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
nearest, philippines, server