project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
06 Dec 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2015-04-03, 11:29   #21
Death!

Send a message via ICQ to Death! Send a message via MSN to Death!
Default Re: nearest server of PR in the philippines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly View Post
By the way,i am going to set up a international server for Asian ppl with mumble,English s
peaking,might lack of teamwork at first.who agree????
That is cool, I'd like to play with you guys, but my ping will be horrible probably.

Try setting it in Japan or Australia. I get 190 ping in Japan, for example. It's playable.
Death! is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-03, 13:18   #22
PLODDITHANLEY
Supporting Member

China or LA?

Ping is less important on PR than most FPS games.
PLODDITHANLEY is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-22, 04:49   #23
andoygang

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanonator View Post
ijanuel and ^CORPORAL,

Mabuhay!

Good to know there are other Pinoys playing PR! Been playing PR regularly since 2009 (.8 or .85 i think?) with a buddy of mine. We've never bumped into another Filipino until early this year. Since then, he convinced a friend of his to download the game, so every now and then the four of us play together.

Usually we play on Saturday evenings (around 11pm Manila Time) on a server which used to be called Free Candy Van. It changes names every now and then, sometimes called FCV, up until recently it was merged into PRTA - FCV or something like that. I think now it's PRTA - North America. Anyways, it's the most convenient for us because it has the lowest ping where players speak English. Usually it's stable at around 200 m/s. My connection is with Skybroadband, ung isa PLDT, and the other two are using LTE or 4g only ) Weird coz the wireless connection has a slightly better ping, usually 180 like that.

It's hard to get a good game on the Asian servers because of the language barrier, so I wouldn't recommend going there. Besides, 200 ping is still very playable.

Anyways, if you guys are interested for some (as they say here) "serious fun", I'll PM you two my Steam id. Feel free to add me there, just let me know that you play PR. Or just look for us in-game at the aforementioned server and time. We have a silly "clan tag" (PUTA)..which is actually a real acronym that we also made up. We'll let you know what it is if we bump into each other haha!

See you guys on the battlefield!
Kanonator

hi im a pinoy too may clan b ang philippines sa bf2 pr ?
andoygang is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-22, 11:04   #24
kanonator

@andoygang and any other pinoy gamers out there

We don't have a "clan" per se but like I said in my post, I game with two other Filipinos. Nowadays, you can find us on PRTA - LA, coz our ping there is between 160 to 200, very very playable in this game. Usually either Saturday evening (11pm manila time) or Sunday morning (8am manila time). Feel free to add me on steam and let's see if we can get a round or two in together. Steamid: (PUTA)KANONATOR.

Nagtatagalog din kami, kaso alam ko ung forum rule dito kailangan english lang.
kanonator is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-30, 17:03   #25
MJhay

Wow I thought I will never find other "kababayan" here ...
MJhay is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-30, 17:12   #26
MJhay

Quote:

We don't have a "clan" per se but like I said in my post, I game with two other Filipinos. Nowadays, you can find us on PRTA - LA, coz our ping there is between 160 to 200, very very playable in this game. Usually either Saturday evening (11pm manila time) or Sunday morning (8am manila time). Feel free to add me on steam and let's see if we can get a round or two in together. Steamid: (PUTA)KANONATOR.

Do you guys really play on saturday nights only because I'm not be able to join you..I'm only 16 years old and my mother doesn't let me play past 10:00 Pm (Philippines time)
MJhay is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-18, 14:16   #27
JmTheGreat

Yo what servers can I play? I have a very weak internet connection. Need ko ng server na di mataas ping
JmTheGreat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-22, 14:14   #28
voltaireExia

Quote:

Hello guys! I'm also interested to join your party, I'm new here and I'm on the process of downloading PR =) Hope I can catch up with you guys, see ya! =)
voltaireExia is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 04:48   #29
dillyboy

What's up neighbors do you guys know the PRID public server?

for South East Asia region there's a server located in Indonesia and i recommend (well South East Asian and maybe Oceania players) to try check it out, see if the ping is good enough. The server wasn't always populated compare to other well known servers, the North American or the European servers or the Chinese server as well lol. So it'll be really helpful to join or fill our server because most of the time it is usually empty and only us that play and fill the server About the server, for South East Asian and the Oceania, the time difference isn't that different and the distance isn't that far from each other

It's worth to check it out. i will call my clan so we can play together and maybe arrange an event together someday, you guys are always welcomed to play.

PM me if you want to arrange a play or any other questions.

Cheers, dilly

P.S. here are the server's info

UPDATED:

Server Name: [PRID] PRID-TEAM #Indonesia
Server Location: Indonesia
Local Latency Ratio: 20-120ms
Public Server IP: 103.47.209.91 Port: 16567
Cooperative Server IP: 128.199.204.245 Port: 16568
Training Server IP: 103.47.209.91 Port: 16569
Mode: Mix (Skirmish, Insurgency, AAS)
Mumble: Active
Autobalance: Active
Language: Free, mostly English and Bahasa
Password: No password, except for training server. Sometimes Password will be activated if there's a certain event held by PRID and will be only given out to PRID members and event Participants only.

PRSPY
Public Server: https://www.realitymod.com/prspy/prb...02426f122fb011
Cooperative Server: https://www.realitymod.com/prspy/prb...8c0b03b29e4f27
Training and Event Server: [urlhttps://www.realitymod.com/prspy/prbf2/0c5bd2828c736eece970b64632f80ef765b12b42[/url]

Gametracker
Public Server:
Cooperative Server:
Training and Event Server:

Teamspeak Server
Address: ts3.prid.asia

Feel free to check out our website
and also our facebook group

Last edited by dillyboy; 2015-07-10 at 21:42.. Reason: update the server info
Old 2015-05-24, 12:35   #30
tomylana

Yup, become bros!
tomylana is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
nearest, philippines, server