project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
09 Dec 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

Old 2019-06-28, 19:06   #1
alvaroideal
Default suggestion project reality

I come through this text, first of all forgive in English I am Brazilian using translator!
I hope this message reaches the moderators, about an idea that has been passing me on the PR! a complementary mod that involved comportable urban wars. Example, a sad reality of my country and also of others. Create a map that Rio de Janeiro traffic war! type traffickers vs BOPE cops! Creating such a war scenario would be a great option. You can be sure that Brazilian players would play a lot! would create a huge incentive between Brazilians and other players around the world! another example of Mexico's traffic cartels against militars, special forces of Mexico and USA for example! just an idea but I have hope that you will go forward, and that you read this message to the moderators please, okay! Thank you all!
Old 2019-06-29, 11:58   #2
Arab
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: suggestion project reality

Hi! Welcome to the community

For any factions, we don't do requests - especially if it's non-military suggestions like Cops vs Robbers - There's Battlefield Hardline for that

1) It takes a lot of organizing, work and time to do and we don't have the man power to do that.
2) Improvements, bug fixes and new features are more of a priority. We aren't AAA game developers despite the amazing work from all members past and present, we all have families, work etc.
3) Any factions revealed in the Community Modding thread must be popular enough to be 'approved' by the community to allow integration, otherwise it's a waste of time.

It's up to members of the community who want new factions in PR to be willing to learn, get some work done to a point that it's ready to be implemented, constantly improved upon, responding positively to criticism as a way to improve skills and eventually merged once it receives a good round of Q and A testing.

That's how community members become [R-CON] and eventually [R-DEV].

If you are willing to learn about mapping, then go ahead. Get started on learning tutorials and start making basic maps with Battlefield 2 requirements, then work yourself up to more complex maps and then learn PR mapping.

Since this isn't the suggestion thread (Thread needs to be approved by a moderator), so I'm just going to lock this.

Check out my music @ RaffiGee, available in Google Music, iTunes Music, Spotify, Amazon Music and more - via DistroKid:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyr...GYTM-WO5EmKp9A
Last edited by Arab; 2019-06-29 at 13:21..
Closed Thread

Tags
suggestion