project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
10 Dec 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Old 2008-12-27, 23:09   #11
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: [Question] india or/and pakistan factions?

Maybe Pakistan is in the MEC? Who knows.

bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 23:18   #12
hiberNative

dudes, watch this + the other parts of it:

YouTube - Chris Ryan Elite World Cops: BOPE pt. 1/5

after watching it yesterday, i want brazilian BOPE police vs drug gangs in the favelas ;D

-
hiberNative is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 02:18   #13
M_Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]bosco View Post
Maybe Pakistan is in the MEC? Who knows.
I have no doubt they are, I mean this is the Middle Eastern Coalition and Pakistan is or was a major part of the middle eastern area. I'm just saying, with our past conflicts with that country, I think it would be more fitting than just having all the middle eastern countries rally up. But again, that's just my opinion.
M_Striker is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-25, 15:55   #14
Rook-TheOne

I think Indian army should be added to Project Reality. We all know that India have the world's 4th largest military power.

Indian army should be added as a standalone faction like German and Polish forces

And please dont make Indian army with Pakistani army as one faction because there are several tensions between these two countries after the continuous attacks against India. I know this is a video game but please add Indian army as a standalone faction and then more Indian players will know about PR because no game have ever tried to add Indian military.

hope Developers will understand this!

by the way this is a lovely game and me and my fellow Indian players will be happy to play as Indian army.

Love from India
Last edited by Rook-TheOne; 2019-04-25 at 16:02..
Old 2019-04-25, 15:59   #15
ALADE3N
Project Reality Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook-TheOne View Post
I think Indian army should be added to Project Reality. We all know that India have the world's 4th largest military power.

Indian army should be added as a standalone faction like German and Polish forces

hope devs will understand this.

And please dont make Indian army with Pakistani army as one faction because there are several tensions between these two countries after the continuous attacks against India. I know this is a video game but please add Indian army as a standalone faction and then more Indian players will join PR.

Love from India
And bring in a team to make the soldier models and assets too

ALADE3N is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-25, 16:07   #16
[R-CON]​Suchar
PR:BF2 Contributor
PR Server License Moderator

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44202

prta is known for his lack of "authority" on cheaters, your server your rules if you want to close an eye on him do so ~ A guy (who was proven to be a cheater next day) right after reporting another cheater
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suchar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-28, 00:44   #17
LiamNL
Supporting Member

Necronius maximus. I summon thee to necro this thread once more.

Joking aside, this mod is made by people of the community. They usually have set in their mind what they want to add to PR, if you want to see an Indian faction then I suggest you get a merry band of coders and artists together who also want to see an Indian faction. Because if you don't, then who? It's probably not the current devs, seeing as how much work a new faction takes. And if you don't assemble people it's going to be another ice age before it gets released for PR play.
LiamNL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-28, 18:08   #18
InfantryGamer42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook-TheOne View Post

And please dont make Indian army with Pakistani army as one faction because there are several tensions between these two countries after the continuous attacks against India. I know this is a video game but please add Indian army as a standalone faction and then more Indian players will know about PR because no game have ever tried to add Indian military.

hope Developers will understand this!

by the way this is a lovely game and me and my fellow Indian players will be happy to play as Indian army.

Love from India
Sadly, if you want to see Indian Army, you would need to form your own mod group to do that.
In the short lines, you would need to concentrate your effort on soldier models, kit geo and good maps. Most vehicles are already in game. If you form good group and whit help of the DEVs i think you would make great new faction for PR.
InfantryGamer42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-28, 19:38   #19
ALADE3N

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfantryGamer42 View Post
Sadly, if you want to see Indian Army, you would need to form your own mod group to do that.
In the short lines, you would need to concentrate your effort on soldier models, kit geo and good maps. Most vehicles are already in game. If you form good group and whit help of the DEVs i think you would make great new faction for PR.
He is just suggesting and resurrecting old threads

ALADE3N is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
factions, india, or or and, pakistan, question