project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
24 Jan 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2010-03-28, 23:39   #261
Pericles
Default Re: [List] The moment you really felt like a noob...

No, no
I blew up the door with my shotgun while saying that it was impossible , that's why i felt like a nub !

Maybe i over-dramatized the door exploding but if you already tried you know it comes with a lots of smoke and schrapnels...
Pericles is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 00:58   #262
Tomato-Rifle

Send a message via MSN to Tomato-Rifle

In the SU on Quingling, was figuring out the CO-pilot controls for bombs rockets etc... (I always fly instead of being CO-pilot) :P

But when i was scrolling through the weapons, i clicked, thinking i was selecting the guided missile's but the selector disappeared right before clicking. Dropping a bomb on the concrete floor, destroying the jet and my pilot

Tomato-Rifle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 02:10   #263
goguapsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
Maybe i over-dramatized the door exploding but if you already tried you know it comes with a lots of smoke and schrapnels...
Ohhh now it makes sense! (I couldn't figure out how the hell did the door blow up... I though you all died, which would lead to the laughter... As in "Man, this door won't open! Bam! Bam! Bam! See? It won't open! Bam! Bam! Ba-BOOOM!"

Guys, when a new player comes, just answer his question and go on your merry way, instead of going berserk! It's THAT simple!

[/CENTER]
goguapsy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 05:37   #264
Bigglestheman

Killed this guy after he said cease fire five times. In my defense iron sights are terrible when firing from the top of a mountain.
Bigglestheman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 05:53   #265
Dev1200

I never played on Tactical Gamer until recently, because "They're retarded for kicking me before I even get into the game, something about teamkilling? idk"

When I join I said "finally got that carp settled eh?" Admins: wut

Dev1200 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 17:52   #266
goguapsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev1200 View Post
I never played on Tactical Gamer until recently, because "They're retarded for kicking me before I even get into the game, something about teamkilling? idk"

When I join I said "finally got that carp settled eh?" Admins: wut
ROflmaool.

Now, you know you can only join with 61 or less players (unless you are a supporting member)? Otherwise that message you received about teamkilling shows up - no way to change it.

Guys, when a new player comes, just answer his question and go on your merry way, instead of going berserk! It's THAT simple!

[/CENTER]
Old 2010-04-01, 18:28   #267
Zrix
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Was flying transport duty in a Huey on TG at Muttrah yesterday. I had just dropped off a squad in B3, near that little guard house, when I upon take off apply to much left cyclic and nose dive straight into a building 30m away.
Felt so stupid I facepalmed IRL..

Zrix is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 14:52   #268
Gammlgandalf13

Well i was flying the Frogfoot on Kashan, and crushed the American Team...then i was out of ammo, and landed next to the runway, so the MIG was able to start immediately. After i was on the ground and the MIG was up, I wanted to taxi onto the runway...the front gear was on the runway, then suddenly the Frog did a flip and I was sittin' in front of the DEAD screen like...WTF?!?! Well my Sl hat a big laugh at me...you unlucky fellow ;D

Now each time i taxi onto the runway, I am veeeeery aware of it's edges :P
Gammlgandalf13 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 18:09   #269
goguapsy

First time I play Al Basrah as British in PR.9 = "WTF Why do we have 2 garys in our main?!?"

[/CENTER]
Old 2010-04-12, 05:20   #270
Astromici

Whoops, delete this post.
Astromici is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
felt, list, moment, noob