project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
18 Jan 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2010-03-16, 15:30   #251
madparatrooper

Default Re: [List] The moment you really felt like a noob...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristanYockell View Post
Everytime I accidentally shoot a team mate......
I'm with you on that one.
madparatrooper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 16:39   #252
soulreaper5

the day i was in a a10 and i bombed like 10 of my guys bombing a laze.............ive always look at my map since

[img]my sig[/img]
soulreaper5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 04:25   #253
jello999

Talking Re: [List] The moment you really felt like a noob...

I was in a Little Bird at Muttrah when I saw a full squads of MEC.

I say myself, yes another full squad ! ...

Im sure they were saying them self,Oh crap, because they were not moving,just looking at me at 50 metters in front of them in a stationnary position at 10 meters of altitude.I press fire button when I hear a click sound.

Guess what,no ammo.

I just stay there stunt by this...

The second after I see them moving like if they hear it.One of them throw a grenade in the cockpit.

Try to guess what I say when I see the green thing on my legs...
Last edited by jello999; 2010-03-22 at 05:49..
Old 2010-03-22, 07:41   #254
Daishi2442

Recently I was on the tactical gamer server playing insurgency korengal as an insurgent. In the process of fighting I came across a kit with a claymore in it. I placed the claymore about 10 feet away from the cache, facing the entrance to the building thinking; "it's a directional blast". Little did I know it goes off like a bloody bomb! Killed myself, the cache, and the 3 people getting stuff from the cache. I dropped out and started up a game of mechwarrior.
Daishi2442 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 17:04   #255
goguapsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello999 View Post
I was in a Little Bird at Muttrah when I saw a full squads of MEC.

I say myself, yes another full squad ! ...

Im sure they were saying them self,Oh crap, because they were not moving,just looking at me at 50 metters in front of them in a stationnary position at 10 meters of altitude.I press fire button when I hear a click sound.

Guess what,no ammo.

I just stay there stunt by this...

The second after I see them moving like if they hear it.One of them throw a grenade in the cockpit.

Try to guess what I say when I see the green thing on my legs...
THe green thing... smoke??

LOL! Now they can see where you going!

Guys, when a new player comes, just answer his question and go on your merry way, instead of going berserk! It's THAT simple!

[/CENTER]
goguapsy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-26, 22:41   #256
=]H[=[Amish]Kommando

Drove the tank out of bounds today on Fallujah for no good reason. Me and jofrog died. Was amazed by my own noobishness. Ragequit.
Last edited by =]H[=[Amish]Kommando; 2010-03-26 at 23:00..
Old 2010-03-28, 02:40   #257
Phantom2

So I decided to rambo an enemy fob on the mountains on Kashan on the 10th Community Server. (No, I don't really felt like a noob by ramboing and yes, I know ramboing is bad.)So I go flank them from the otherside of the mountain so I don't get spotted. And I kill 3 riflemen quickly with the element of surprise. I used a bayonet against a sniper, move to their foxhole and bayonet against another guy. Eventually I got found out by another sniper (Ironic isn't it) and then I got shot by a pistol and killed. So I felt pretty satisfied while I was dead and waiting for respawn. But then the dreaded Auto-balance got me. And the whole reason they have no reinforcements on the fob is because of me. Aaaand RAGEQUIT. I felt so bad after that. XD
Phantom2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 02:48   #258
goguapsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom2 View Post
So I decided to rambo an enemy fob on the mountains on Kashan on the 10th Community Server. (No, I don't really felt like a noob by ramboing and yes, I know ramboing is bad.)So I go flank them from the otherside of the mountain so I don't get spotted. And I kill 3 riflemen quickly with the element of surprise. I used a bayonet against a sniper, move to their foxhole and bayonet against another guy. Eventually I got found out by another sniper (Ironic isn't it) and then I got shot by a pistol and killed. So I felt pretty satisfied while I was dead and waiting for respawn. But then the dreaded Auto-balance got me. And the whole reason they have no reinforcements on the fob is because of me. Aaaand RAGEQUIT. I felt so bad after that. XD
Irony win

Guys, when a new player comes, just answer his question and go on your merry way, instead of going berserk! It's THAT simple!

[/CENTER]
Old 2010-03-28, 15:34   #259
Pericles

First Post, Hi everyone !
Pericles is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 19:21   #260
goguapsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pericles View Post

First Post, Hi everyone !
Which's a better way of making a first post than a funny one (especially the cops as insurgents XD the picture fit perfectly)

Did you guys blow up the cache or did the door spontaneously burst on fire?

Also, did you make that teamplate or did you get from somewhere?

[/CENTER]

Tags
felt, list, moment, noob