project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
18 Jan 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-14, 21:34   #91
Herbie

Send a message via MSN to Herbie

Personal Information
In-Game Name: [Req]Herbie

Contact Information
Email Address: h.espelund@hotmail.com
Xfire Messenger Handle: ...

Testing Information
Internet Connection Speed: 10/10mbit
How long have you played Project Reality?: 0.2
Previous Testing Experience: Red Orchestra

Why should you be considered for a Tester position?
I am easy to work with, disiplined and have a keen eye for noticing (and finding a solution) bugs. A realistic gameplay fan for life, I was a part of the RO:Ostfront tester team for 2 years where I took part in registering bugs and assisting in possible solutions. I see myself as a great member of any team, and is eager to help making PR the greatest gaming experience ever made.
Old 2008-04-14, 23:54   #92
zephyr89s
Supporting Member

Default application

Personal Information
In-Game Name: Maxwell_Q_Klinger

Contact Information
Email Address:zephyr89@gmail.com
Xfire Messenger Handle: N/A

Testing Information
Internet Connection Speed:20mbps down, 3mbps up. speedtest.net
How long have you played Project Reality?: since .4
Previous Testing Experience: a jdoom tester, A beta of FFOW, a beta of sins of a solar empire, and testing for various flash games

Why should you be considered for a Tester position?: PR is in the top 3 best FPS of all time (for me). I am an active member of Tactical gamer PR forums. I would like to participate in more testing to learn even more about the fascinating world of virtual media. I already have an A+ certification and I am working on a CCENT.
Last edited by zephyr89s; 2008-04-15 at 00:02..
Old 2008-04-14, 23:56   #93
Shadow51585
Supporting Member

Personal Information
In-Game Name: |HBD| Shadow51585

Contact Information
Email Address: starvoyager21@yahoo.com
Xfire Messenger Handle: shadow51585

Testing Information
Internet Connection Speed:
This speed looks a little lower then normal to me, but I've never had a problem on full 64 man servers in PR or BF2.
How long have you played Project Reality?: Since just as .7 came out
Previous Testing Experience: None

While I may be fairly new to PR, I have played it quite a lot since I started. I've been in charge of introducing my clanmates to the game and have been quite successful in getting them to recognize the uniqueness and exceptionally non-vanilla team and squad play style that PR demands. I am quite experianced in regular BF2, and would easily be able to recognize a problem that is linked to the original game. I am not one of those people that shoot a gun because it's cool or sounds fun in-game, and would follow all in-game testing requirements including to hold fire and not engage at a moment's notice. I fully recognize this is a testing job, and while test playing in squads and actually "playing" during a test will likley be required, I can switch gears and freeze/hold fire without problem.

I also make a very good bullet sponge for weapon tests (lol)

It would be an honor to be a part of the testing group and to be a part of making this already exceptional mod even better!
Old 2008-04-15, 01:03   #94
OriginalWarrior
Post Down for the job

Personal Information
In-Game Name: OriginalWarrior1

Contact Information
Email Address: cas1kpb@aim.com
Xfire Messenger Handle: Originalwarrior

Testing Information
Internet Connection Speed: Cable
How long have you played Project Reality?: Since .5
Previous Testing Experience: Tested on the .7 beta

Well i would like to consider myself a veteren PRmod player, i've tested the .7 beta (still wishing for those mortars!!) Im forever a PRmod player (vanilla sux) I would like to be part of helping PR be the best it can be. And i support you guys 100% and i want to do what i can to help.

-OriginalWarrior
Old 2008-04-16, 13:38   #95
[R-DEV]​Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Thank you for all the applications.

We will now be processing the applications over the next few days and you will only be informed if you have been selected to become a tester, if you are still not a tester by next week you can safely assume you did not make it, and please dont PM us about it we have enough work as it is.

Thanks again and good luck to all!

Closed Thread

Tags
applications, testing