project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Infantry
20 Aug 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2010-02-24, 23:42   #11
Pariel
Default Re: Hamas feedback.

I think a decent Hamas team can pretty easily destroy the IDF vehicles, which then results in the Israeli infantry getting raped.

I'm not sure how to fix that though. I think part of it is the high number of anti-tank weapons and the crammed spaces of the city. Perhaps increasing the beach area so tanks can hit more of the city with less threat would help that.

Another major factor is the location of the bases. These locations basically mean the teams attack each other from the same directions constantly. I realize there's a ton of water out there, which prevents that part of the map from being using, but perhaps there's some way to make it more fluid than it is now.
Pariel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 01:40   #12
glowjack177

What about boats for IDF?
Gives them something to flank with and it would avoid the problem of hamas mining the 3-4 entrances to the city.
And i noticed how given the smallness of the map and the fact that hamas has 2 mains it is extremely easy to flank as hamas.

Oh and the other day as hamas one of them destroyed our tank with an incendary> WTF??LOL, some high grade thermite.
glowjack177 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 02:23   #13
NyteMyre

Nothing about the grenadier?

You can choose between a M4 (left click) or AK (right click)
The M4 has 20 grenade rounds though and the AK 10 rounds.
NyteMyre is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 04:18   #14
dtacs
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glowjack177 View Post
What about boats for IDF?
Gives them something to flank with and it would avoid the problem of hamas mining the 3-4 entrances to the city.
And i noticed how given the smallness of the map and the fact that hamas has 2 mains it is extremely easy to flank as hamas.

Oh and the other day as hamas one of them destroyed our tank with an incendary> WTF??LOL, some high grade thermite.
I was thinking the exact same thing lastnight, would be even more awesome if they could drop supplies once they made landfall, and if the beach was a bit more beach-ey and smooth instead of a straight dropoff.

The HAMAS main out to the northern end is a bit silly TBH. It should be one of the two, not both.
dtacs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 04:22   #15
Chuc
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via MSN to Chuc

The AK74 grenadier loadout mix-up has been fixed.

Personal Folio - http://www.studioash.net
Chuc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 10:38   #16
Roguehellhound

i think the humus (yes i know its hamas) is perfectly fine, if not overpowered.
every time I play as humus, always WIN!
just need an effective team. Gaza is great for the fact that you don't have to engage the enemy at range.
just let him round that corner and unleash full auto right into his face

most of the time the tanks just shoot along the outskirts of the city, they are dumb/brave enough-they would often lose that tank VERY FAST.

Doom on You
]CIA[ Clan Founder (RET)

Finally back for some Project Reality-been a couple of years.
Roguehellhound is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 02:47   #17
dtacs
Supporting Member

The GALIL is a bit overpowered methinks. Some people think its a bit underpowered due to the ironsights which are a bit hard to aim with but I find when you get a shot on the enemy it only takes two to get em'.
dtacs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 17:32   #18
Inca_Killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredhead99 View Post
Both Hamas maps need some changes, imho, and the Hamas needs a spawn kit that includes a mine, maybe instead of this useless "HAT" kit, to prevent the Merkavas from roaming the streets as they like to.
I really very much like the look of the Hamas guys and the variety of weapons, remind me of NINJA TURTLES! Alas, it's my most popular faction right now!

Please no mine spawnable kits! I really enjoy Gaza because the HAMAS have very effective weapons, and not butt loads of explosives. However the Hamas should get 1-2 bomb cars that spawn at their main, to compensate for the armor. But even then, the IDF usually lose, because its just too easy to barricade at the first row of buildings; not to mention that most IDF teams make the dumb decision to try and engage them. Its funny too because you can easily be shot in the main as you spawn. (not to mention, hard to admin...) .

PS: Ninja Turtles? +1
Inca_Killa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 23:36   #19
Smiddey723

Send a message via MSN to Smiddey723 Send a message via Yahoo to Smiddey723

I like the Hamas faction's varaiety of weapons M16A1 to No.4 Lee Enfield
Smiddey723 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-08, 20:20   #20
Operator009

I am a fan of the Hamas, they are skinned as if Rambo had been spliced with a Ninja. I do have one gripe about their kits, dunno if anyone noticed, but the Grenadier kit has only semi auto burst fire. Also, I figure if the Taliban get a scoped grenadier, so should Hamas, right?
Operator009 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
feedback, hamas