project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
23 Aug 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Closed Thread

Old 2011-10-05, 21:59   #271
162eRI
Default Re: [Faction Proposal] Turkish Army Faction

I really think some admin should come here and clean this thread... It quite went out off topic (and I should add, off road by reading the above stupidities...History is not black and white, try to read more about the Cyprus and Kurd subjects and don't just rely on your prejudices and Turkish propaganda )

PS: by they way, "thousand of years" ago like you said, they weren't any Turks in Asia Minor... To make a long story short, there were Hittites, Greeks, Lydians, Persians, it then became Macedonian, Roman and at last Byzantine. Turks arrived in Anatolia during the 11th and 12th centuries ac... And Constantinople fell in 1453... So it doesn't even make a thousand years... Sorry for my own off-topic, I couldn't resist beeing an history teacher ^^
Old 2011-10-06, 08:20   #272
OnlyGokhan

Turks also settled before 11th-12th... But after battle of Manzikert Turks started to become majority. On the other hand Turks were settled Constantinople before 1453 but they didn't settled in city center.They placed mostly Anatolian side of Constantinople and another places.. But not in old Constantinople - city center. (for instance Uskudar, where in Anatolian side and another important county of Constantinapole, was conquered in 1352. On the other hand, most of Turk was settled somewhere in Constantinople before conquered.) And 162eRI do not look the events for one side. Please look Turkish and another sources and evidences a bit..

Anyway, there is not political forum and there is not history forum.. And this topic is about Turkish faction for PR. Please do not talk about another things, it's redundant.

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/uploads/signatures/sigpic45328_2.gif
Last edited by OnlyGokhan; 2011-10-06 at 08:34..
Old 2011-10-06, 09:11   #273
Sgt.Desert Tiger[TR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerSahin View Post
Turks & Kurds are living together thousand of years.... u dont now where youre talking about mate... my grandfather is Turk and my grandmother is Kurd... so what... they both live in Turkey.... There was never a Kurdistan... that's what they are making... the zionist/free masons !

a normal Kurd and Turk are like brothers...

Norty cyprus is invaded because of the Greek Cypriots where attacking Turkish innocent people...
and it happened a lot of times and years long... after that Turkey decided to just invade Cyprus...

And now its Turkish Ground... with Turkish flags on it... learn it
nobody accepting it... but after 30 years still we got the Turkish flag rising in Cyprus

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/uploads/signatures/sigpic35872_1.gif
Old 2011-10-06, 09:19   #274
Sgt.Desert Tiger[TR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 162eRI View Post
I really think some admin should come here and clean this thread... It quite went out off topic (and I should add, off road by reading the above stupidities...History is not black and white, try to read more about the Cyprus and Kurd subjects and don't just rely on your prejudices and Turkish propaganda )

PS: by they way, "thousand of years" ago like you said, they weren't any Turks in Asia Minor... To make a long story short, there were Hittites, Greeks, Lydians, Persians, it then became Macedonian, Roman and at last Byzantine. Turks arrived in Anatolia during the 11th and 12th centuries ac... And Constantinople fell in 1453... So it doesn't even make a thousand years... Sorry for my own off-topic, I couldn't resist beeing an history teacher ^^
First we are not doing propaganda.In Turkiye's land there are many nation live and all of them our brothers and sisters but who try to attack on our land+flag we never accept it.So I am not see them(other nations in Turkiye) as enemy.

Second there is no Kurd country in history so Turks didnt invade it.And nearly 700 years Turks in Anatolia so its enough for something.Most of balkans and european pll pushed by Turks while Turks move east so same thing come for them too.

And your history teacher title mean nothing for me because you are looking history from 1 side.

Old 2011-10-06, 12:02   #275
162eRI

Don't worry, agree 100% with you [R-CON]OnlyGokhan, I was just answering KillerSahin very simple point of view of the situation and the mistakes he said. Don't take me wrong, I don't see the events from one side only. It's just about KillerSahin words, such as "the Greek Cypriots where attacking Turkish innocent people"... If that isn't one side point of view only, then what it is? xD

Indeed, this thread is about the Turkish Forces faction
Old 2011-10-06, 14:12   #276
Sgt.Desert Tiger[TR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 162eRI View Post
It's just about KillerSahin words, such as "the Greek Cypriots where attacking Turkish innocent people"... If that isn't one side point of view only, then what it is? xD

What is one sided in those words???KillerSahin said truth greeks in Cyprus attacked and killed Turks.

Old 2011-10-06, 15:14   #277
temexter
Supporting Member

Please stop this OT poo - LOCK...

Old 2011-10-06, 17:12   #278
J.F.Leusch69
Retired PR Developer

closing this now. moderators will take on...
Old 2011-10-07, 13:43   #279
Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Dunehunter

Thanks for the "history lesson" guys...but next time I see stuff like this there will be infractions.

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
Closed Thread

Tags
army, faction, proposal, turkish, wip