project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
08 Dec 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2015-06-01, 01:20   #1
BiGz

Default [Video] BiGz Videos

Hey guys, was recommended by Zeno to put some of my new upcoming videos here so I'll go for it. Should be playing a fair bit of PR while waiting for Squad to come out so should be a fun learning experience

Here's a few moments from my couple of hours experience on PR!

[YOUTUBEHD]YFRdQOiijJQ[/YOUTUBEHD]
Last edited by BiGz; 2015-06-01 at 01:25..
Old 2015-06-01, 14:44   #2
guru951
Supporting Member

Default Re: [Video] BiGz Videos

Bigz. Big fan. Hey buddy, long time member here. If possible Id suggest you somehow retitle your video page here since youre a new guy with just one post thus far. The reason is this. My video feed, like yours, is labeled the same as yours, [VIDEO] Guru951 videos, and it seems to me that the ones that have a cool post title get all the feedback. Basic psychology really, big words and catchy titles catch eyes and interest. I made my mistake too far back to fix it now but I make do and do well enough.. Just a suggestion. Welcome to PR bro. Hope to see you out there soon.

guru951 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 14:35   #3
BiGz

Default Re: [Video] BiGz Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru951 View Post
Bigz. Big fan. Hey buddy, long time member here. If possible Id suggest you somehow retitle your video page here since youre a new guy with just one post thus far. The reason is this. My video feed, like yours, is labeled the same as yours, [VIDEO] Guru951 videos, and it seems to me that the ones that have a cool post title get all the feedback. Basic psychology really, big words and catchy titles catch eyes and interest. I made my mistake too far back to fix it now but I make do and do well enough.. Just a suggestion. Welcome to PR bro. Hope to see you out there soon.
Hey man, Yeah I was going to title it just with the Video name but was thinking to the future with posting my new videos in here so I wouldn't spam and piss the forum members off, but I was trying to think of a catchy Thread title but didn't come up with one haha. I have a lot to catch up on these forums so will be moving a fair bit between here and Squads forums though

I'll try think of something smooth to change it to if I still can or make a new thread in the future and this'll be a one off! Thanks for the suggestion and I hope to see you on the Battlefield soon

Edit: Damn, I can't.. Maybe if I could get it deleted it would be handy
Last edited by BiGz; 2015-06-02 at 14:53..

Tags
bigz, video, videos