project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
12 Dec 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Old 2014-05-08, 16:20   #31
Raphavenger

Default Re: [Faction Concept] Indonesian National Armed Forces

All Faction shall be welcome.
All Men must die.

I am currently training my modding skills to Bring one day the Japanese Faction into PR, Maybe they will fight Indonesia?

Good Luck with your project!
Raphavenger is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-30, 02:01   #32
Kalugaa

it's the project is dead ?
Kalugaa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-30, 02:32   #33
Microwaife

most likely yes

Microwaife is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-25, 09:48   #34
dillyboy

this is sad if any of you guys still want to continue this project or need help in modding maybe, feel free to hit me up. I really want to see this project to be active.

Feel free to check out our website
and also our facebook group

dillyboy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 12:01   #35
MUSTARDGAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillyboy View Post
this is sad if any of you guys still want to continue this project or need help in modding maybe, feel free to hit me up. I really want to see this project to be active.
I'd love to help.

There is no "overkill". There is only a disproportionate appliance of force.
MUSTARDGAs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 13:56   #36
[R-DEV]​AfterDune
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSTARDGAs View Post
I'd love to help.
Huh? But I just read you didn't have time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSTARDGAs View Post
Ok I've had to cancel this project as I haven't got the time.

AfterDune is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-07, 10:36   #37
Blaze_02

Hopefully this concept proposal will not be forgotten.
Blaze_02 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-09, 01:53   #38
InchPincherToo

Hello folks,

Hmm.. interesting how this would be appeared so fast this year..

i'm actually was researching for assets/weaponries of IDN Armed Forces (and IDN Marines as well) lately bfore getting this into some sort of plan/faction concept that considered to be implemented into PR. But, now i heard it was abandoned due to lack of project team, modellers, coding, animations and some stuffs that required for the game (since people are doing other faction stuffs, like FDF, PDF, ADF, NZDF etc.), i had no intention to make this happen, coz i'm not doing that kind of stuff.

But, i really wanted to learn how to make a model (at least one of these), but what software/apps do i need basically for this modelling section? I know that needs a lot and lot of time to make this faction, but there were other factions planned too and still be working out with the communities project team. So, i understand their working time and moods.

I agree with most of opinions around this post, about posting the plans of making this faction without even having any proper project team, it's not worth talking about. Only wasting time around.

I do had some plans over IDN Armed/Marine Forces, but not gonna post it here (if you interested, i can post it somewhere else properly), writing down lists of assets/weaponry is what i do till now (researching, regrouping assets categories, kits etc.). Had nothing to do last couple of days, except for playing PR..

IDN Armed Forces were firstly being planned (before this post) actually by a community under the name of PRID Team (Project Reality Indonesia Team), i was so excited by looking at the progress, really showed up the image (even tho are mostly reskins, but i do appreciate their works), and now started to be abandoned long time ago.. i had no idea what to say, there's no even posts about the project and it's progresses till now on their website.

Just let it be abandoned at the moment, plan is a plan, better not to post it before getting a community project team who wanted to work this faction. That's all..

"I had being played PR for a year, wanted to make something for the community (or at least so)"

Regards,

InchPincherToo (my first post)
InchPincherToo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-03, 16:00   #39
Wisanggeni
Talking Re: [Faction Concept] Indonesian National Armed Forces

Hello dude,i from indonesia. I can help you in sound actor and my girlfriend can help you for commander menu voice actor

This is free,not pay
Wisanggeni is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
armed, concept, faction, forces, indonesian, national