project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding > Community Maps
14 Dec 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Community Maps Maps created by PR community members.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2015-08-18, 14:19   #171
Pronck
Supporting Member

Pronck's Avatar
Default Re: [Map] Bamyan (4km) [WIP]

Germans vs MEC plz

We are staying up!
Pronck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 16:23   #172
Frontliner
Project Reality Beta Tester
Default Re: [Map] Bamyan (4km) [WIP]

To be honest I, too, favour Germany vs MEC simply because there are a few more assets in the making that allow for very distinct combat scenarios using the 4 available layouts.

VTRaptor: but i only stopped for less than 10 secs and that fucking awesome dude put 2 of them
]CIA[ SwampFox: well my definition of glitching is using an enemy kit to kill the enemy
Just_Dave: i have a list about PR players, and they r categorized by their skill
Para: You sir are an arse and not what the game or our community needs.
AlonTavor: Is that a German trying to make me concentrate?
Heavy Death: join PRTA instead - Teamwork is a must there.
Frontliner is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 19:28   #173
[R-DEV]​Ason
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Ason's Avatar
Default Re: [Map] Bamyan (4km) [WIP]

Edit:Thanks steep, I suspected it was the dutch with fewest maps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontliner View Post
To be honest I, too, favour Germany vs MEC simply because there are a few more assets in the making that allow for very distinct combat scenarios using the 4 available layouts.
Yeah I think the germans would be cool aswell, I'm just worried their assets are too heavy, panthers would be cool on the map but I'm afraid it would be a slaughter.
Do the germans have some light APC like something stronger than jeeps but weaker than panthers?

I think the heaviest weapons should be 50.cals or something like BTR-80s max, if heavier they should atleast not have thermals. That's why I thought about the dutch since their fenneks are not too OP and correct me if I'm wrong, about the same strenght as MTLB's

But I don't know, Kashan seems to work pretty well and there are not even rocks or bushes to hide behind, so perhaps it could work with heavier assets aswell..

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]camo View Post
Don't do dutch. They're an uncompleted faction.
What do you mean? That they don't have the same amount of heavy assets as other factions?
Ason is offline
Last edited by [R-DEV]Ason; 2015-08-18 at 19:39..
Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-19, 15:40   #174
Frontliner
Project Reality Beta Tester
Default Re: [Map] Bamyan (4km) [WIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ason View Post
Yeah I think the germans would be cool aswell, I'm just worried their assets are too heavy, panthers would be cool on the map but I'm afraid it would be a slaughter.
Do the germans have some light APC like something stronger than jeeps but weaker than panthers?
Well, since the Fuchs has been revealed and the Marder's autocannon was shown elsewhere, it's highly likely Germany will get at least these two in the next update depending on when it's being released. If you ask me, I'm guessing both will be done by the time we get to enjoy 1.4.
Other would-be options that I don't know the development status about are the Boxer, the Dingo and the Fennek, but atm that's just telling you about the stuff we currently field rather than what is available ingame.

With the Fuchs compareable to MTLBs and the Marder 1A3 to BMP2s, there are a lot of options you can go for to create balanced matchups between the two armies(asset wise).

VTRaptor: but i only stopped for less than 10 secs and that fucking awesome dude put 2 of them
]CIA[ SwampFox: well my definition of glitching is using an enemy kit to kill the enemy
Just_Dave: i have a list about PR players, and they r categorized by their skill
Para: You sir are an arse and not what the game or our community needs.
AlonTavor: Is that a German trying to make me concentrate?
Heavy Death: join PRTA instead - Teamwork is a must there.
Frontliner is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-19, 16:01   #175
[R-DEV]​Ason
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Ason's Avatar
Default Re: [Map] Bamyan (4km) [WIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontliner View Post
Well, since the Fuchs has been revealed and the Marder's autocannon was shown elsewhere, it's highly likely Germany will get at least these two in the next update depending on when it's being released. If you ask me, I'm guessing both will be done by the time we get to enjoy 1.4.
Other would-be options that I don't know the development status about are the Boxer, the Dingo and the Fennek, but atm that's just telling you about the stuff we currently field rather than what is available ingame.

With the Fuchs compareable to MTLBs and the Marder 1A3 to BMP2s, there are a lot of options you can go for to create balanced matchups between the two armies(asset wise).
yeah, Revealed just in time I think I'll go for Germany vs MEC atm.
Ason is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-23, 05:41   #176
QQUIROZZ
Default Re: [Map] Bamyan (4km) [WIP]

I try to do to me taking cooperative but saw
QQUIROZZ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-23, 06:15   #177
[R-CON]​derg
PR:BF2 Contributor

derg's Avatar
Default

what?

GT-I9515

derg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-06, 00:41   #178
SIDEKILL3R
Supporting Member

SIDEKILL3R's Avatar
Default Re: [Map] Bamyan (4km) [WIP]

i have a suggestion RU vs Taliban for AAS as a ALT layer etc to simulate the Russian invasion of that took in 1979-1989 or maybe you could make a form of insurgency layer with this map.
i played the play test for this a while back and it was good gameplay
SIDEKILL3R is offline Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
4km, 4kmwip, bamyan, concept, map, released, ridge, shok, takistan, wip
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:51.