project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans
11 Dec 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Clans For all things regarding teams and clans within PR:BF2

Old 2018-01-20, 18:09   #1
zagorga
Exclamation (AFC)Looking for arab players to join our clan

Good day Solders
we are a team of 3 and sometimes 4 players playing as arab inf squad daily at 12m in Jerusalem /Beirut time , and we are looking for more arab players to join our clan that it called arab flacon clan , players most be friendly, can communicate with each other and follow squad leader orders , all players accept it doesn't matter if you are new or old .
why we play at 12 pm ? because everyone is free on that time and the internet connection is good
what servers we play ? currently, we are playing on co-op servers (veteran gaming) and will play on other servers when our clan is full
my name inside the game is MOKAH and not zagorga
you can join our whatsapp group for instant communication
anyone wants to ask me any question please comment below or send me email at slimzsa45@gmail.com
zagorga is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-29, 14:10   #2
Qaribenqariba
Default Re: (AFC)Looking for arab players to join our clan

Assalamualaikum wa rahmetullahi wa barakatuhu. I can speak arabic but not so much. im playing this game since PR 1.0

Can i join your clan as a foreign fighter? im Turkish origin. I can communicate in english with you guys.

I only play as arabs in this game. Insurgents and Militia only.i never play as a tyrant army. Even MEC.
Qaribenqariba is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-01, 17:40   #3
zagorga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaribenqariba View Post
Assalamualaikum wa rahmetullahi wa barakatuhu. I can speak arabic but not so much. im playing this game since PR 1.0

Can i join your clan as a foreign fighter? im Turkish origin. I can communicate in english with you guys.

I only play as arabs in this game. Insurgents and Militia only.i never play as a tyrant army. Even MEC.
yes you can join bro but at least you had to understand arabic because we usually speak Arabic not english so if you can only understand Squad leader orders it will be fine can you provide me your email or mobile phone to contact you from whatsapp ?
Old 2018-02-02, 15:22   #4
Multisaeed25

Hi, i'm from Saudi Arabia, and i'd like to join, i've been playing PR For more than a year, and yes, i can also speak English and Arabic, PM Me on Discord for my num if you need it: Khan#0085
Multisaeed25 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-07, 20:43   #5
zagorga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multisaeed25 View Post
Hi, i'm from Saudi Arabia, and i'd like to join, i've been playing PR For more than a year, and yes, i can also speak English and Arabic, PM Me on Discord for my num if you need it: Khan#0085
i added you in discord my name is mokah there
we currently play lan parties using hamachi (vs bots ) everyday at 12 pm , we are waiting you to be with us
Old 2018-05-23, 05:12   #6
Limony

Still active? PM me discord invite link please (:
Limony is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
afclooking, arab, clan, join, players