project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
08 Dec 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2021-10-15, 07:33   #1
dcm
Default Gungame is the best thing in PR right now

I am Impressed.

I just had the most amazing round of PR in a long time. I haven't had such frantic fun, since 2007. PR needs more fast paced gameplay modes like gungame. Because they're fun. Gungame is the PR experience that I've been craving for the longest time, and haven't had satiated in a while. Modes like gungame allow my lifelong fps experiences to be put to good use. I know that some members of the community may disagree and even criticize gungame for being too much like mainstream triple A trash aka; cod or modern Bf. But I disagree. Cod and modern BF have nothing on PR's gameplay. Cod and/or Bf is garbage compared to PR. Gungame allows the glorious gun mechanics that PR has at it's core to shine.(Shine bright like the sun baby!) Believe me; I've played all the other competitors gungame modes. And I say fuck 'em! They're trash. Even though they technically may have come first, those games gungame modes feel like imitations, cheap knockoffs of the true lord and master of the gungame genre: Project Reality.
dcm is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-19, 21:40   #2
WingWalker
Default Re: Gungame is the best thing in PR right now

Its automatic fun with only a few people online.

Maybe wish we could try different terrains of maps for different experience. Like maybe vegetation or wide open, or a combination between close and "distant". Not huge but more open.

For example the North West quadrant of Fallujah.

W.W.
WingWalker is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-21, 20:03   #3
dcm

Bro. I want More weapons in addition to more levels. Shit why not put every single gun in the game for each team at this point.
Old 2021-10-21, 21:35   #4
[R-DEV]​Suchar
PR:BF2 Developer
Project Reality Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcm View Post
Shit why not put every single gun in the game for each team at this point.
I'm afraid the rounds would be quite longish with over 800 weapons to go through.

Suchar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-21, 22:42   #5
dcm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchar View Post
I'm afraid the rounds would be quite longish with over 800 weapons to go through.
I meant small arms. And only one variant thereof. Same weapons for both teams.
Old 2021-10-24, 22:56   #6
WingWalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchar View Post
Just all the Sniper rifles then

W.W.
WingWalker is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-25, 00:07   #7
Grump/Gump.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
Its automatic fun with only a few people online.

Maybe wish we could try different terrains of maps for different experience. Like maybe vegetation or wide open, or a combination between close and "distant". Not huge but more open.

For example the North West quadrant of Fallujah.
Sort of like Operations on Battlefield 1.. We need a rectangular strip of land to take over where each team only spawns on their side of the map. The travel on foot to where your team is holding the line replaces spawn timer. The random spawning places are too chaotic.

Did I mention I'm a deadly SOB? Life is like a box of chocolates fool, you never know if its me till you break down that psychological warfare that done happened to you or your friendlies. Get to know me on the Squad v12 and Project Reality 1.5 teamwork playlist on YouTube for 20+ skills
Grump/Gump.45 is offline Reply With Quote