project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
26 Jan 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

Old 2016-04-15, 03:18   #211
WhatTheHell
Banned
Default Re: [MEC] Weapons.

The worse here is you Sshadowfox, stop feeding the thread if you think its useless.

You just keep bumping it to the top of the forum.

This count for everyone in here, if you dislike a thread, stop posting in it. Don't feed a thread with hatred! Come on, all of you are just polluting the forum.

The only valid point Flowmaker is bringing is the lack of management from the Forum administration team.
Old 2016-04-15, 03:23   #212
SShadowFox

Well Darwin, I'm just takig the opportunity to raise my post count while this thread still exists.

[R-DEV]Spec:The suggestion is not accepted, I merely wanted to comment.
Old 2016-04-15, 03:24   #213
Gerfand

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlOwMaKeRs View Post
when a Brazilian, is called by his friend to defend his comment ..... and both have bad english. (oh shit flow is arguing, hes mad!!)

??? ??? click for help
don't be salt man, I made this while I was laughing, and I don't even know him, also for the google translator, this will not help as the problem w/ the English there is not typo is coherence...

Anyway, just a quick hint before this thread is closed (because it should)
next time you get MEC when playing PR, stay on that team and try to use that weapon, and, try to play like you would w/ any other faction, unless if your play style is Run into the open and try to shot... if that's not working make some little adjusts to your play style.
the world don't spin around you, and like Lamarck/ARMA 3 sad, adapt and survive (and then win in case of ARMA)
Old 2016-04-15, 03:58   #214
FlOwMaKeRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SShadowFox View Post
If you're sad because people point your stupidity in the internet, instead of taking it as a grown up person and recognizing your errors you're not fit for social life.

My previous point stands, since the first page it has been agreed by nearly everyone here that the G3 is fine as it is, and yet you keep dragging this useless thread and try to switch the focus of the discussion away from your dumbness ("Middle East doesn't exist guys", "well I obviously meant ME", and now "look guys, bad English, even thou mine is just as bad if not worse"), you're just a bad troll.

This dude doesn't stop, he's so annoying. Bro chill .. You have from the beginning of the post arguing, dont argue with me, i dont care anymore what you write about me, you boring already..

You look like a child who never gets tired of repeating the same thing, Grow up lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheHell View Post
The worse here is you Sshadowfox, stop feeding the thread if you think its useless.

You just keep bumping it to the top of the forum.

This count for everyone in here, if you dislike a thread, stop posting in it. Don't feed a thread with hatred! Come on, all of you are just polluting the forum.

The only valid point Flowmaker is bringing is the lack of management from the Forum administration team.
Totally agree with you, as said bluedrake42 once in a youtube video.

'' Squad forums Gives You Cancer '' This is going to be PR Forums as well.
Old 2016-04-15, 04:30   #215
obpmgmua

You know maybe instead of just dismissing our concerns outright you can atleast tell us why you disagree with us.

If you want Spawnable RPGs and SVDs for Insurgent team

Sign Here ______________________
Old 2016-04-15, 07:17   #216
[R-CON]​Spook
PR Tournament Management
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

Quote:
when a Brazilian, is called by his friend to defend his comment ..... and both have bad english. (oh shit flow is arguing, hes mad!!)

??? ??? click for help
*When a Brazilian has six times better punctuation, grammar, spelling and formatting than the native speaker and gets called out*

Last edited by [R-CON]Spook; 2016-04-15 at 07:40..
Old 2016-04-15, 07:43   #217
[R-CON]​LiamBai
PR Tournament Admin

Nah, this guys English is no way native.

Liam: $ mkdir .ssh && chmod 700 .ssh
Vista: $: command not found
Old 2016-04-15, 09:16   #218
Jacksonez__

this thread and this forum nowadays

- anime
- dank memes
- derailing threads
- random spideys
- arguing with shit arguments

we have morphed PR forums to average internet forum.

Old 2016-04-15, 09:28   #219
FFG
Project Reality Beta Tester

Did someone say dank memes?

Old 2016-04-15, 09:51   #220
Frontliner
Project Reality Beta Tester

Quote:
Now I see why PR is as it is.

Half of the forum is a joke, I only see teenagers just talking with insults, posting memes (trying to upset the other user, so it that doesn't work on me please (At least me. I guess) (Things that should go to off topic) yeah i dont see moderators in this forum & Im not crying, I just want the community to grow, but here are people who want to do whatever they want.

I will not waste my time arguing nonsense, I cant believe that this forum would be like this, really a disappointment.

Anyway they made me welcome to the forum already, from there I saw what disaster is this.
Initially all of us made friendly comments on your idea and many were actually in favour of it.

But when you keep insisting on changing your points every now and again, go on unsubstantiated rants and generally reply in a derogatory tone to your fellow PR players or flat out ignore those disagreeing with you, we're less and less inclined to take you seriously out of your rudeness. For the past 12-14 pages of this thread you've been given us nothing of value to talk about whilst acting immature, dismissive and arrogant, even to those who actually made an effort replying to your points in earnest. I suggest you work on that if you wish to have a proper discussion with us: Act mature and you will be heard and respected. Act like a child and we will treat you according to your own behaviour. Nobody here will babysit you or go by your wishes, not me, not others, not even the mods.

You're new to the game, practice with the weapon and learn about it's quirks to utilize it to the best of it's ability. Not every rifle in the game is designed mow down half a squad in CQB. Adapt to what you've been given.

VTRaptor: but i only stopped for less than 10 secs and that fucking awesome dude put 2 of them
]CIA[ SwampFox: well my definition of glitching is using an enemy kit to kill the enemy
Just_Dave: i have a list about PR players, and they r categorized by their skill
Para: You sir are an arse and not what the game or our community needs.
AlonTavor: Is that a German trying to make me concentrate?
Heavy Death: join PRTA instead - Teamwork is a must there.
Closed Thread

Tags
mec, weapons