project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
23 Jan 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2015-03-03, 09:11   #81
Spectrium

Default Re: Remove Rifleman Ammo 'exploit?'

Remove ammo bag at start or after request. One must reload it's ammo bag after requesting rifleman kit. Increase reload time of an ammo bag from crates and increase reloading's damage to the crate itself (i.e %5 for each reload or 20 reloads total) but increase the potency of ammo bag itself.
Spectrium is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-03, 23:13   #82
Arduras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrium View Post
Remove ammo bag at start or after request. One must reload it's ammo bag after requesting rifleman kit. Increase reload time of an ammo bag from crates and increase reloading's damage to the crate itself (i.e %5 for each reload or 20 reloads total) but increase the potency of ammo bag itself.
This guy. I think somewhere they said it was hardcoded that you started with full ammo or people would be on that like flies on sh--.
Arduras is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-04, 05:11   #83
Wheres_my_chili

They said its hardcoded. Also reducing ammo by taking kits is hardcoded.
Wheres_my_chili is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-04, 14:31   #84
peaveyyyy
Project Reality Beta Tester
Supporting Member

I don't think it's worth fixing. The crates get used up after a while by noobs anyway. Rebuilding mortars / TOW / AA to get more ammo is more of a glitch and can be used in an area-denial FOB unrealistically too.

Talking of realism, the crates don't have much ammo in them considering they are 2 tons each in theory. So just leave it and spend the time tweaking something else, like...

nerfing the LAT/RPG last patch is seriously annoying. I don't mind it failing on BMP's except on the rear top, but up-armoured HMMMMMMWWWWWVVVVVS? Please. make it at least immobilise after one hit FFS.
peaveyyyy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-04, 19:43   #85
matty1053

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaveyyyy View Post
I don't think it's worth fixing. The crates get used up after a while by noobs anyway. Rebuilding mortars / TOW / AA to get more ammo is more of a glitch and can be used in an area-denial FOB unrealistically too.

THIS.

IF there is a exploit, it's this. I can't stand it, and it hurts the game. When I do mortars, I do not exploit this. I will move the mortars around, but I will not exploit this in anyway shape or form. IMO, for them to maybe fix this, is if they add a timer on how long you can replace mortars.

I don't see a lot of TOW or AA rebuild's. Only if they move the TOW to another location.

DETROIT TIGERS
matty1053 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
ammo, exploit, glitch, remove, rifleman