project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
11 Dec 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2015-08-27, 12:16   #1
Drago77CRO
Exclamation Windows 10 launching problems - need help

Anyone, i have problem with PRluncher i guess... I installed directx and NET and Visual C++... Reinstalled game like 3 times. Try to run from root directory, tryed compability test. Everything! I been fucking with that two days now, and nothing... Google it, and i find some guys having same problem, even in this forum but no answer ( what do i do? please, someone??
Drago77CRO is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-27, 12:30   #2
Cossack
Supporting Member

Default Re: Windows 10 launching problems - need help

What is the problem, what error occurs?

Cossack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-27, 12:35   #3
Drago77CRO

No errors... i run the game, everything is fine on the profile window, i select my profile, type password and clan tag, and run the game... after 5 seconds of black screen, PR crashes and it pops up the PR window that he cleaning resource, that window pops up when you all close PR when you finish with the game... :// do you know maybe what is it?? please, i am despret...
Old 2015-08-27, 12:50   #4
Cossack
Supporting Member

Try running game in windowed mode, it should give you error message.

Old 2015-08-27, 12:57   #5
Drago77CRO

how can i do that??
Old 2015-08-27, 13:32   #6
Cossack
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago77CRO View Post
how can i do that??
Change settings in laucher?

Old 2015-08-27, 13:49   #7
Drago77CRO

I dont know, that didnt help, i changed everything that is possible to change and still nothing... I really dont understand how installation went with no problems, everything is installed and still not working...
Old 2015-08-27, 17:25   #8
Drago77CRO

I found the solution... ) so guys after 48 hours of working on that problems i found the solution )
It is simple.. i wona kill myself right now becouse of simplicity... So i have new Windows 10, installed all drivers and everything, and installed directx and NET and visualC++... BUT THE PROBLEM IS IN DIRECTX... I GUESS THAT DIRECT X IS NOT FULLY REQ BY WINDOWS 10, AND NEEDS ADITIONAL SETTINGS...
So if you have that same problem on Windows 10, go to SETTINGS, and than SYSTEM----APPS & FEATURES--> MANAGE OPTIONAL FEATURES---> add a feature.... SO WHEN YOU ARE IN ADD A FEATURE, SCROLL DOWN TO LETTER G... YOU ARE GONE SEE THERE SOME OPTIONS LIKE GERMAN SPEECH TO TEXT, ETC... YOU NEED------->>>> GRAPHICS TOOLS (This adds DirectX graphic tools support)... Click INSTALL!
And you are ready to go....
Thank you Drago, you are the best
I hope it helps...

Tags
launching, lunching, problems, windows