project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Coop & Singleplayer
06 Dec 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Coop & Singleplayer Suggestions and feedback pertaining to Project Reality Single Player.

Old 2011-04-20, 18:43   #61
Scared_420
Default Re: Singleplayer mappack?

Why aren't the Canadian Forces on any of these maps. Helmand I'm looking at you ! Infact with so many maps how come a lot of other factions are missing as well. Give us some more spices for weapons on the single player.
Scared_420 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-20, 20:06   #62
Wakain

most maps are from older versions of pr which only had brits, MEC, PLA, us and insurgents, others are ports of maps made by or for bf2, and the factions appear to have been decided depending on where the map is situated. (e.g. op harvest and road rage)

helmand is a pr classic, featuring the brits and the v.i.p. gamemode for the first time (if I'm correct, it's been a long time ), so that's why the brits are still on that map. you can still play the canadians on blackhawk down, a custom bf2 classic for good reason
Wakain is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 00:56   #63
puckett
Banned

brb switching server to coop.
puckett is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 20:43   #64
qs-racer
Supporting Member

i love the Kashan like's map. The bunker are so far better for infantery. Could we have this king of bunker building on the next release of Kashan ?
qs-racer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 17:07   #65
alexandrei07
Banned
Send a message via MSN to alexandrei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC scout sniper View Post
Most of the maps dont work for me.
Neither it me works and also I stop working well the PR, for which they do not prove the things before post?
Now I have to reinstall the PR, maybe quite of zero.
alexandrei07 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
mappack, singleplayer