project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.7 Feedback Forum
21 Jun 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2008, 03:40 AM   #1
Expendable Grunt

Send a message via ICQ to Expendable Grunt Send a message via AIM to Expendable Grunt Send a message via MSN to Expendable Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Expendable Grunt
Default Question for the Devs regarding supplies

I haven't been able to test this, but if a chopper drops supplies from up high, does a parachute ever deploy on the box? I've only dropped it at a hover or on the move, and they break on the move at low altitudes.

Haven't seen it do it in game because most people are still getting used to it and I know that on more than one occasion I've randomly dropped the box from the chopper on accident.

Former [DM] captain.

The fact that people are poor or discriminated against doesn't necessarily endow them with any special qualities of justice, nobility, charity or compassion. - Saul Alinsky
Old 01-03-2008, 05:41 AM   #2
Cpt.Kawakowitsch

Send a message via ICQ to Cpt.Kawakowitsch

No parachute, the box just crashes.
Old 01-03-2008, 07:04 AM   #3
Expendable Grunt

Send a message via ICQ to Expendable Grunt Send a message via AIM to Expendable Grunt Send a message via MSN to Expendable Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Expendable Grunt

ITT /suggest/ 'chutes for boxes in .8

Former [DM] captain.

The fact that people are poor or discriminated against doesn't necessarily endow them with any special qualities of justice, nobility, charity or compassion. - Saul Alinsky

Tags
devs, question, supplies